Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
springswap [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : springswap

mustang429
04-03-2007, 07:40 PM
so did any buddy get anything good i just got some door pins did see much this year maybe better in the fall

glassman
04-03-2007, 07:50 PM
I think the fall has a bigger turn out mostly cause it's cold and there isn't much car stuff going on.

FlatlineCowboy
04-03-2007, 08:51 PM
I found exactly what I wanted the day before the show.. MAC PRODUMPS.. WOOT :)

so, I saved my gas money and stayed here.

mustang429
04-04-2007, 07:14 PM
but it fun to take my boys for the day

bbfstanger
04-04-2007, 08:37 PM
we went up there lookin for a tube kmember didnt want to pay new price for used stuff so just stopped at jegs and picked up a AJE.
found a 1150 dom i was lookin for but it was an old style for only $685 hell $100 more i could get a new HP style.
now the carbed tripower dohc engines looked slick.
john

ibstrokin
04-04-2007, 09:58 PM
I got head gaskets(spares),winch for the trailer,d-rings(trailer),straps(yup-trailer),a couple of old school soundstream referance amps,trailer brake controller,electric fan, I love the swap meet

I saw those dohc carb setups also, completely badass. With that setup you could run a dohc with an enderle/hilborn setup, that would be trick

latamud
04-05-2007, 12:53 AM
I picked up a pair of KONI shocks, Shelby quick steer kit, Tubular suspension, and sold a bunch of junk off. I came home with money.

tmotorsports
04-05-2007, 08:58 AM
I only bought some E track tie down hooks and a pair of taillights for resale.But I sold a good bit of parts. Been selling since 1996 and the Swap Meets are really starting to slow down as far as buyers go.And I know its not my prices because i'am as reasonable as I can be without basically giving my stuff away.The way they are crushing these cars anymore though some of these parts will probably go up in price eventually.

black90lx
04-05-2007, 11:28 AM
I only bought some E track tie down hooks and a pair of taillights for resale.But I sold a good bit of parts. Been selling since 1996 and the Swap Meets are really starting to slow down as far as buyers go.And I know its not my prices because i'am as reasonable as I can be without basically giving my stuff away.The way they are crushing these cars anymore though some of these parts will probably go up in price eventually.

most people there sell stuff for way more than what it is worth. just my .02

rally
04-05-2007, 07:49 PM
picked up a shelby hood for my 65:)

NXcoupe
04-07-2007, 08:31 PM
I didn't buy much, but I sold a ton. I had UPR k members on special and sold them all. Also had a bunch of other stuff at swap meet special pricing and came home with about half as much as I went up with, very good year. I think ebay is killing the swap meet, just my opinion.
I bought some tools and a hood for my vert, and a shifter boot and bezel. Not much else up there I needed. Some cool cars in the car corral though.