Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
E20 tech [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : E20 tech

one90gt
03-30-2007, 05:36 PM
Will E2O or tristate let you run wit a cracked windshield? Its kinda bad; it does go up 2/3 of the windshiled with a good spiderweb at the bottom.

Timido
03-30-2007, 05:51 PM
I Think they will I saw a car at Tristate that had a bad windshield and he said edgewater didnt care about it either

93hulk
03-30-2007, 05:52 PM
They let a guy I know run his car at both places this year. His windsheild is cracked all the way across.

DeckerEnt
03-30-2007, 05:53 PM
I wonder if they would let me run the pile LOL.
Keith

Mista Bone
03-30-2007, 11:58 PM
Big guy at E20, told me not to come back until mine was fix, Tri-State didn't even look.

Mine is on the passenger side, I always apply my own numbers so they didn't get a close look, also helps tech line move faster.

dedpedal
03-31-2007, 12:00 AM
Big guy at E20, told me not to come back until mine was fix, Tri-State didn't even look.

Mine is on the passenger side, I always apply my own numbers so they didn't get a close look, also helps tech line move faster.
With something as slow as yours, I doubt they even care.

85_SS_302_Coupe
03-31-2007, 12:10 AM
I have never even opened my hood at Tristate for inspection :lol:

Eh20 on the other hand usually poke around, bitch at me for having a loose battery, bitch at me for having an oil gauge inside the interior without a copper wire...and then send me on my way to race.

One time this guy says "oh look at that, your ass isn't racing"....so i go "wtf why not?" he says "not until you straight up that wing nut for your breather lid...i HATE when they're turned crooked"....

:tard:

Mista Bone
03-31-2007, 12:19 AM
With something as slow as yours, I doubt they even care.

Was one of the faster Imports back then.

BTW Kev, did you fart and blow a car off 275 tonight? Your crackhouse (Whiteys factory) been making onion chips the past two night I've went by.

Black Hole
04-01-2007, 11:16 AM
I have never even opened my hood at Tristate for inspection :lol:Me either.....Edgewater or Tri-State.

I would think that a cracked windshield would be a tech disqualification, but I have seen cars run at Tri-State with cracks in the windshield (Metcalf ran last week with a crack).... :dunno: