Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Spring is in the air... [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Spring is in the air...

dedpedal
03-21-2007, 02:34 PM
along with alot of tire smoke in front of my house. I got the GT out and dusted the windows off and went for a ride to the back cracker. It ran right at 180 degrees and felt solid. I dont see any leakage under the car and its holding coolant pressure. As soon as I can save up some money and get out of debt with the "other car", I want a good elect boost controller and a wideband. Then Ill be taking it to the track some.
What a great day!

Kevin Doe
03-21-2007, 02:58 PM
Rednecks and their V8s..........

Silver Bullet
03-21-2007, 03:44 PM
Yeah you can tell it is getting nicer... you see a lot more nice cars out and about.

Holly
03-21-2007, 04:02 PM
Yeah you can tell it is getting nicer... you see a lot more nice cars out and about.

I want to take the coupe out SO bad, but Kevin says no, it's not safe. :(

Last week when I drove it, it was "loose", it scared me.

ponymom05
03-21-2007, 04:06 PM
I want to take the coupe out SO bad, but Kevin says no, it's not safe. :(

Last week when I drove it, it was "loose", it scared me.

Better safe than sorry, you'll have plenty of good weather coming up. Hang in there!

dedpedal
03-21-2007, 04:06 PM
As soon as I can get a ride out on a weekend, Ill be out to pull the rack.Mabbe Jeff can get away to help. We can trow my toolbox in the back of his truck.

Foxxx5oh
03-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Rednecks and their V8s..........

lol...silly rednecks...when will they realize :tongue2: :flipoff:

Silver Bullet
03-21-2007, 04:53 PM
As soon as I can get a ride out on a weekend, Ill be out to pull the rack.Mabbe Jeff can get away to help. We can trow my toolbox in the back of his truck.

QUOTE=Holly;252208]I want to take the coupe out SO bad, but Kevin says no, it's not safe. :(

Last week when I drove it, it was "loose", it scared me.[/QUOTE]

Whats wrong with it Holly? Kev, let me know, maybe I can help out...

Jeff88coupe
03-21-2007, 05:11 PM
We are pretty sure the poop coupe needs a new power rack. Any body got one they took off their car to swap in a manual rack laying around their garage Holly can have?

bestracing
03-21-2007, 06:37 PM
along with alot of tire smoke in front of my house. I got the GT out and dusted the windows off and went for a ride to the back cracker. It ran right at 180 degrees and felt solid. I dont see any leakage under the car and its holding coolant pressure. As soon as I can save up some money and get out of debt with the "other car", I want a good elect boost controller and a wideband. Then Ill be taking it to the track some.
What a great day!

Thats cool Kev, my wife took the T/A out for the first time this year a couple of days ago to wash off the dust and get the motor warmed up. Wish it was me but it will have to wait for now.

DeckerEnt
03-21-2007, 10:14 PM
Jeff, We are going to take the rack from the vert.
Keith

Carl
03-21-2007, 11:03 PM
I was gonna say you can have the rack off the GT..but I won't be home until May.

Kevin Doe
03-21-2007, 11:06 PM
Two kevins in one thread, mind boggling. LOL.

DeckerEnt
03-21-2007, 11:41 PM
Kevin Doe, as soon as you start posting in the rants section, we will take notice. Untill then it is all good.
Keith

DeckerEnt
03-21-2007, 11:42 PM
Two kevins in one thread, mind boggling. LOL.

You don't know dedpedal, do you? LOL!!!!
Keith

Kevin Doe
03-21-2007, 11:45 PM
Sure don't.

DeckerEnt
03-21-2007, 11:54 PM
Check it out. You will understand. I have had to put up with him for years...
Keith

Kevin Doe
03-21-2007, 11:57 PM
So I should bitch about everything under the sun? hahahahah. I've read enough on here to see the trents. Hahahahahahahahah

Mista Bone
03-22-2007, 01:39 AM
Kevni Doe, Kevin aka Dedpedal with his Whitey (Castle) defense is godly.

I'll be in L'ville KY and Cbus OH this weekend, anyone need parts transported?

Kevin Doe
03-22-2007, 10:37 AM
Damnit bone, you never make a lick of sense. Not here, not anywhere. Hahahahahah.

Holly
03-22-2007, 01:41 PM
Whats wrong with it Holly? Kev, let me know, maybe I can help out...

It's junk, and old. :lol: Just kidding..... I had been trying to talk Vinny into getting rid of it for the past year, but he wouldn't budge. I wanted him to get something more reliable and better on gas for a daily driver, but he loved that coupe.

Now I wouldn't part with it for anything. It will sit in the driveway (we'll call it broke down ;) ) until you guys get a chance to do sumpin to make it run better. No big hurry.

Mista Bone
03-22-2007, 02:42 PM
Funny, I don't remember last night either.

Start counting the empties.......

DeckerEnt
03-22-2007, 10:50 PM
I see a wrenching party at Holly's house in the near future. Let me know and I will bring the rack from the vert. What else does the coupe need?

Holly
03-23-2007, 07:25 AM
I see a wrenching party at Holly's house in the near future. Let me know and I will bring the rack from the vert. What else does the coupe need?

Vinny has a motor to go in it, which is on a stand in the garage. I think it needs pistons? I don't know, I am not good with the car stuff. Kevin and Jeff know what it needs. The motor that is in there has over 300k miles on it!

Silver Bullet
03-23-2007, 07:42 AM
Damnit bone, you never make a lick of sense. Not here, not anywhere. Hahahahahah.

LOL.... I was reading his post..... and I think he was posting to a different thread.... way out in the great blue yonder!

No hard feelings bone...... Its ok.

MrsAPE
03-23-2007, 08:44 AM
can't wait to take out the topless one. BUT, looks likes its leaking something. :( its ok....i'll just take out the cobra instead. shhhh.

Kevin Doe
03-23-2007, 09:07 AM
I don't think I've understood more than 3 of Bones 1000 or more posts that I've read.

dedpedal
03-23-2007, 04:30 PM
I don't think I've understood more than 3 of Bones 1000 or more posts that I've read.
I usualy understand them, but thats because Im one of the few that will talk to him at the track because he drives a Honda. LOL next thing you know he will be posting a pic...