PDA

View Full Version : body shop in middletown area

mustangrfast88
03-20-2007, 07:45 AM
well guys and gals i just got a phone call from the wife that somebody rearended the truck and it will have to be taken to the shop. i have never had a issue like this happen before. do i have to take it to a certain rerpair shop?what i know is i got full coverage insurance. i just hope this other guy had insurance. well i just need to know where to go to get estaments if i have too.

NXcoupe
03-20-2007, 06:12 PM
PM 347SC on the board here. Last I talked with him he was working at a body shop in middletown.

347sc
03-20-2007, 08:42 PM
Thanks Mike. I have went left that shop. Not on good terms. I would suggest Pearsons in Carlisle I know them and they do good work. Not a shop in M town I would take my car to.

Also depending on the company you have they may send an adjuster out to write one at your house. Call them and get the info

plated
03-20-2007, 08:57 PM
take it to the dealer and let them know up front your picky:cool2: or get them to cut ya a check and bring it to me

mustangrfast88
03-21-2007, 01:56 AM
well we got progressive and right now we are waiting on the police report to get the other guys insurance info. so our adjuster can call and find out if they are claming fault which they will since that got a ticket for the wreck and i should know more of what is going on but they hit it good as of right now i cant put a class 3 hitch on it like i wanted to and the bumper brackets are broke and the bumper is bent into the paint