Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Thanks MD and BobT! [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Thanks MD and BobT!

mach_u
03-13-2007, 07:05 AM
Ok, so this is a few days late but better late than never. Picked the car up last week after the guys @ MD installed/completed the following:
FRPP 4.56 Gear
Moser 31 Spline Axles/31-Spline F-150/Explorer center
FRPP Alum. Driveshaft
Welded Axle Tubes/Torque Boxes
This combined with the new KYB adj. struts BobT helped me install have made this car an absolute blast to drive! Thanks again guys! I can't wait to see what she does at the track... :smokin:

bobtsgt
03-13-2007, 07:19 AM
No problem bud. you also forgot about those new tires which probally won't last very long :lol:

quik lx
03-13-2007, 08:08 AM
Now quit being a Nancy and drop the clutch above 1500 RPM!:D

mach_u
03-13-2007, 08:13 AM
No problem bud. you also forgot about those new tires which probally won't last very long :lol:
Oh snap! My bad. Yeah thanks a BUNCH for mounting those bad boys! I really hope these tires last for more than a year... :( :lol:

Now quit being a Nancy and drop the clutch above 1500 RPM!:D
You just worry about what you gots to do tell me if my brake lights are working! :booty: :evilflip:

beefcake
03-13-2007, 08:48 AM
Oh snap! My bad. Yeah thanks a BUNCH for mounting those bad boys! I really hope these tires last for more than a year... :( :lol:

You just worry about what you gots to do tell me if my brake lights are working! :booty: :evilflip:

lmao, $hit talking again

quik lx
03-13-2007, 11:35 AM
you just worry about what you gots to do tell me if my brake lights are working! :booty: :evilflip:

I'll be sure to look back over my shoulder when I'm on the return road to see if your brake lights are working:lol: :lol: :lol: :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:

REDHOTGTGIRL
03-13-2007, 06:12 PM

They better last for a while...there was more than enough money spent on tires last year!!!

The car is awesome though, I can't wait for my chance to drive it!

:evilgrin:

mach_u
03-13-2007, 08:30 PM
They better last for a while...there was more than enough money spent on tires last year!!!

The car is awesome though, I can't wait for my chance to drive it!

:evilgrin:
I'll try baby! We'll have to see about the driving... You might have to work for it! ;) :sukit: