Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
Alignment on Sunday? [Archive] - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Alignment on Sunday?

ascCapri
03-11-2007, 11:31 AM
Hey all, one90gt and I did shocks, springs, and 87-up brakes on my 86 Capri this weekend. We got everything kind of "centered" on the caster camber plates, and adjusted the tie-rods so that the car would at least roll. (Were towed in real bad, tires fighting eachother).

So, she runs nice, stops straight and all, but still need the alignment done. This is my only running car, and daily driver, so I would like to get this done today if possible. Anyone know a place? If I have to wait until tomorrow, where is the best place? Just a daily, so nothing fancy or aggressive.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Stroked91GT
03-11-2007, 12:04 PM
call a couple places and see if they can do alignements on lowered vehicles if its not lowered then pretty much any place that does alignments can do it

ascCapri
03-11-2007, 01:30 PM
I called several places close to home, they just ring and ring.....guess most of those shops are closed Sundays. Well, if anyone knows of a good one, I work in Evendale, so anywhere near Tri-county, Blue ash, Reading, etc. would be preferred as I don't get much time for lunch to drop the car off.

92coupe
03-11-2007, 09:40 PM
I called several places close to home, they just ring and ring.....guess most of those shops are closed Sundays. Well, if anyone knows of a good one, I work in Evendale, so anywhere near Tri-county, Blue ash, Reading, etc. would be preferred as I don't get much time for lunch to drop the car off.

Dave i always had good luck with the people at Tire plus in evendale.

Stangman
03-11-2007, 10:32 PM
If you are close to a Pep Boys...

ascCapri
03-11-2007, 10:35 PM
Brian, Is that the one next to Arby's? I can't find it in the yellow pages...but I will definitely call them in the morning.

92coupe
03-11-2007, 10:44 PM
That's the one!

Gene
03-11-2007, 11:16 PM
Dave i always had good luck with the people at Tire plus in evendale.

+1 on the Tires Plus in Evendale. Tony the manager there is a really good guy. I pretty much go there for everything except "special use" stuff (Victoracers, RA1s, drag tires, etc.). The kid that does the alignment there does a pretty good job for a non-performance oriented alignment job.