Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/forums/archive/global.php(117) : eval()'d code on line 1
official "dirty dozen" discussion thread [Archive] - Page 2 - StangBangerz Forums

PDA

View Full Version : official "dirty dozen" discussion thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3

plated
10-22-2006, 09:10 PM
[QUOTE=BIZLE]that sucks chris!!!
look at the bright side you scared the crap out of me before it broke!!!
let me know if i can help?[/QUOT yea it sucks to be off the list for the year,with the shootout right around the corner bad times:mad hopefully jason can stay on the list for the winter with out someone knocking him back off the list

Maximus
10-22-2006, 09:33 PM
I've got video of Craig's runs, should be able to get it up in the next day or two.

Ken

NO SHIT?? :bigthumb
Did ya get my John Force burnout??:D

Sharad
10-23-2006, 09:13 AM
not that we didn't already have like a 13 page thread for Mr. Newport... but maybe we should have a deal where the #1 car on the dozen gets like a magazine style write up here on the site, maybe with a sidebar that includes pics and a few details about the other 11 cars?

Mind you, I'm lazy, but if you want, I could help with the article. (impromtu interview with Craig, data sheet for the car, etc)

cstreu1026
10-23-2006, 10:53 AM
thats actually a pretty cool idea.

KenB
10-23-2006, 10:56 AM

I know I missed one of them. I was like DAMNIT!!!!!!!!! I didn't know he was going to do that, lol. Then the battery started flashing at me and I wanted to save it for the run.

Ken

vinny5oh
10-23-2006, 06:35 PM
not that we didn't already have like a 13 page thread for Mr. Newport... but maybe we should have a deal where the #1 car on the dozen gets like a magazine style write up here on the site, maybe with a sidebar that includes pics and a few details about the other 11 cars?

Mind you, I'm lazy, but if you want, I could help with the article. (impromtu interview with Craig, data sheet for the car, etc)
or how about a DVD :smokin:

Sharad
10-23-2006, 08:54 PM
have you guys already done that? Maybe a nice DVD to hand out to sponsors at PRI?

KenB
10-23-2006, 09:03 PM

Waiting for it to go live on google video. If it doesn't by 11 pm, I'll just upload the vid to my server.

I only got the 9.16 and no burnout. :(

Maximus
10-23-2006, 09:28 PM
Waiting for it to go live on google video. If it doesn't by 11 pm, I'll just upload the vid to my server.

I only got the 9.16 and no burnout. :(

Ehh, better than nothing:bigthumb
Hopefully I can get one more chance at the 8's. I guess Ill have to turn the boost from 14,15 to 20+:D

KenB
10-23-2006, 09:43 PM
Ehh, better than nothing:bigthumb
Hopefully I can get one more chance at the 8's. I guess Ill have to turn the boost from 14,15 to 20+:D

Yup, can't wait to see it.

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/showthread.php?p=209997#post209997

Sharad
10-24-2006, 10:44 AM
I was gonna post this in the Dirty Dozen thread, but that thread isn't for discussion, so:

it's amazing how the turbos are eating all these motors up. (okay, it's not the turbo, it's how you use it)

89notch
10-24-2006, 06:07 PM
I was gonna post this in the Dirty Dozen thread, but that thread isn't for discussion, so:

it's amazing how the turbos are eating all these motors up. (okay, it's not the turbo, it's how you use it)

Its all the power they make :smokin:

93hulk
10-24-2006, 10:41 PM

So far all the broke motors were stock short blocks.

Maximus
10-24-2006, 10:44 PM
So far all the broke motors were stock short blocks.

Making STOOPID amounts of HP!!:bigthumb :lol:

plated
10-24-2006, 10:53 PM

mine isn't/wasn't broke i was telling bizle that to screw with him,that pic is off turbomustangs,but i did pop a headgasket leading me to do a lil tweaking while it was apart;) new and improved:evilflip:

JASON408
10-25-2006, 07:16 AM
glad to hear that cris . but you may need to do some more tweeking .like some snow tires !!!!man this weather sucks

Sharad
10-25-2006, 07:27 AM
When's the big runoff? Did I miss the announcement?

plated
10-25-2006, 07:27 AM
yea no shit,we might not be having no shootout,more like a snow out:mad: my car is outside warming up as i type,gotta get to work see ya

BUHBYY
10-25-2006, 09:07 AM
do we have any plans ?? I am putting the c-4 in the car this weekend , but even if the car does not make it I still wanna be there ???

Maximus
10-25-2006, 10:15 AM
Suppose to be rainy and Cold this weekend.
Maybe next Saturday??:(

vinny5oh
10-25-2006, 12:00 PM
still holding onto Nov 4th for the DD shootout. Nov 11th make up date.

Sharad
10-25-2006, 12:07 PM
at edgewater or tristate?

Maximus
10-29-2006, 01:30 PM
still holding onto Nov 4th for the DD shootout. Nov 11th make up date.

I got a question.

Since Im on slicks, Im planning on trailering the 2000 to whichever track we decide to do this shoot-out. Does my current time still stand? Or will it be voided out? If anyone has any questions about its steet worthiness, KMA!! Its been from NKY to Middletown and back, and the next morning it made an apperance at The Fall Cruise in. That was on Drag radials and like I said, Im not switching back to Radials for this one race. Im still working the bugs out and Id like to turn the boost up and see what shes really got....Especially if the new potential owner wants to have an 8 second street car. :cool1:

I just dont want any whinners, thats why Im posting this up beforehand.

Sharad
10-29-2006, 01:52 PM
Thinking of selling it and looking for a coupe? Sounds like Craig's building a RACE CAR!

Maximus
10-29-2006, 03:38 PM
Thinking of selling it and looking for a coupe? Sounds like Craig's building a RACE CAR!

I wont own a car I cant drive on the street:)

Mustard
10-29-2006, 03:43 PM
Hey, do we really have to drive all the way to MD just to turn around and drive back up to Tri-State to take part in this. I'll be driving down from Dayton and the car has never seen a trailer. So????? What say yee?

chad393na
10-29-2006, 10:13 PM
Same here. It's a 35 mile drive to tristate from my house, and I don't need no stinkin' trailor to do it! Definately would if I had one, though. :rolleyes:

NXcoupe
10-29-2006, 10:50 PM
The rules are the rules, though. I will make the drive to MD if Vinny says to, but it would be nice if we could caravan from the north down.

KenB
10-29-2006, 10:57 PM
Hey, I appreciate everyone meeting at MD, but it will be a much longer drive since we will be in our new location by then :)

Time to change the plans.

Ken

Maximus
10-29-2006, 11:19 PM
The rules are the rules, though. I will make the drive to MD if Vinny says to, but it would be nice if we could caravan from the north down.

The Dirty Dozen has always been on the "Honor System" When you break or sell your Stang, you are SUPPOSE to post it up so you can be removed from the list and give your fellow Stangbangerz the oppurtunity to join the list. We have only had two problems this year, but it was partly my fault for not making the rules clear for everyone. (I hope the rules are clear now)

I think (my opinion) that if you guys from the North want to caravan to TS then the rest of us will take your WORD that you drove it. I think one of you would get some cool video or pictures of your caravan to share with the rest of us. It would be the Northern version of "Running of teh Ponys":bigthumb

Hopefully we all get to see ALL Dozens cars at TS.
1. Maximus - 9.16@154
2. GTTurbo88 - 9.60@139
3. JASON408 - 9.66@141
4. 93Cobra - 10.47@132.56
5. 93vert - 10.75@127
6. fastfreddie - 10.78@125
7. JIMSSVT - 10.79@125.8
8. 93 notch - 10.80@129
9. IBSTROKIN - 10.84@126
10. bangingears - 10.88@131
11. chad393na - 10.91@121
12. blackdeath1000 - 11.17@127.62

On deck:
blackdeath1000 - 11.17@127.62
Evilsvt - 11.56@132

Broken:
chuck - 9.60 @ 137
platedturbonotch - 10.25@132
orangedemon331 - 10.99@130
88lxnos - 11.22@122

Im looking forward to seeing Scotts Stang. (GTTurbo88) I beleive the last time I saw it was at KK a couple years ago.:bigthumb

Hopefully, Hulk and a few others that are down, can show up and we can all see those good looking Stangs as well.

It should be a Great time for participants as well as other Stangbangerz. If everyone has a chance, they should come out and make a day of it!! Great times, Great people, and cool cars...what else is there??

:sbowns:

ps. Jeff Creech the photographer for National magazines will hopefully be on hand looking to shot some clean cars. So shine em up:)

93hulk
10-30-2006, 04:38 AM
Well I thought that I was out for the year. I sent my Lentech off for a freshen up, Put it back in (saturday)and nothing. Talk about wanting to hang it up for good. But all my good freinds have seen my struggles this year got me a trans for the car. So tomarrow 88lxnos' Chadna393 and Ibsrokin are coming by to switch out the trannys. Looks like a bunch of work but I think we can get it done. Its nice having such good friends. Thanks guys! I would say we will all meet up and cruise to Tristate together and Maybe everyone else up north can meet up with us? I can take care of maybe working something out?

JASON408
10-30-2006, 07:31 AM
it dont make a diffrece either way. but i have seen all the but a few cars on the list on the street many times and seen them on the track . i dont need them to drive any where to know there a street car . like craig said its a honer system come on you people know if its a street car . i just want to see every one show up and hang it out not worry about how we get there . lets see how fast we can get the list the last run of the year instead of trying to slow it down so some car get on . i dont care either way. but i would rather save driving my slicks on the street and wasting 120 in gas (but i will) just becuase some says its not a street car . lets make this thing a fast list not a bitch list .

NXcoupe
10-30-2006, 08:48 AM
Ok, cool, we can do that. We need a meeting place up north somewhere then and a time. I will bring a video camera, if someone wants to come along to do the honors of videoing, we will be able to show it when we get down there.
My other question is this: Will we have some t&t time before our 'official' runs? It would be nice to dial our cars in for the weather and such before we make our balls out passes. Hope my crank stays in the block....

Timido
10-30-2006, 12:56 PM
I am planing on trailering my car up on Sat to whip up on you street cars!

Maximus
10-30-2006, 01:15 PM

Make sure that bottle is full:chicken:

cstreu1026
10-30-2006, 01:27 PM
Ok, cool, we can do that. We need a meeting place up north somewhere then and a time. I will bring a video camera, if someone wants to come along to do the honors of videoing, we will be able to show it when we get down there.
My other question is this: Will we have some t&t time before our 'official' runs? It would be nice to dial our cars in for the weather and such before we make our balls out passes. Hope my crank stays in the block....

Why not meet at your shop and head south. Its a nice little drive down S.R. 4 to Hamilton.

JASON408
10-30-2006, 03:29 PM

now thats what im talking about need me to bring a bottle for ya and the 200 pills so you can try to take number 1

Maximus
10-30-2006, 04:39 PM
now thats what im talking about need me to bring a bottle for ya and the 200 pills so you can try to take number 1

Hell I have 300 pills if he needs em:D

BUHBYY
10-30-2006, 06:56 PM
So if you do not show Sat. ?? you are not in ???

Maximus
10-30-2006, 07:15 PM
So if you do not show Sat. ?? you are not in ???

I dunno. Go make a poll on it.:)

vinny5oh
10-30-2006, 07:53 PM
This is really getting aggrivating to me. Back a few months ago when the discussion was heated about having a "street car" I thought it was decided that we would all meet somewhere and drive to the track. It also solved the issue of having "out-of-towners" on the list.

SO...if you guys decide you would rather just meet at the track, fine. If you decide to trailer your car there, then fine. What point is there in defining any "rules" or having requirements to meet to be able to make the list?

Seems like people like to change rules when it benefits them. I see a lot more dicussion about this whole DD idea in the future.

plated
10-30-2006, 08:18 PM
what does street cars and trailors have in common nuthin,have your trailor at the track waiting on you if you need it to get back home,but driving it just makes it more challenging and your showing your car is streetable like we been arguing about the past year,but as usuall the rules are made up when there convienent for those.this is made up for the fastest street cars on the site,not the fastest trailerd car's that we call street cars,for crying out loud :rolleyes: i'll show intrest in the cars that are drove there,but thats just my opinion.i'll be driving by the way but may need that trailor to get back home:)

Maximus
10-30-2006, 08:19 PM
what does street cars and trailors have in common nuthin,have your trailor at the track waiting on you if you need it to get back home,but driving it just makes it more challenging and your showing your car is streetable like we been arguing about the past year,but as usuall the rules are made up when there convienent for those.this is made up for the fastest street cars on the site,not the fastest trailerd car's that we call street cars,for crying out loud :rolleyes: i'll show intrest in the cars that are drove there,but thats just my opinion.i'll be driving by the way but may need that trailor to get back home:)

Well Im off the list then.:)

plated
10-30-2006, 08:32 PM
Well Im off the list then.:)i wasn't pointing fingers,i'm just saying doing the cruise is what makes all the fun,it just makes since that's how it should be,we were baseing it off the trustreet/wildstret event's but without some of the corny rules,but trailors just don't fit this kind of event what were trying to prove on this website.not trying to make rules are start bitching,i know your car is streetable along with evryone elses.who cars let's have fun with it,and go out with a bang:popcorn:would anyone hit it? the chick in my avatar

vinny5oh
10-30-2006, 10:38 PM
Honestly, it doesn't matter to me. If you all agree on the terms then that's all that matters. I have no vested interest in the DD list other than I thought it would be cool and something fun for all of us to watch during the season. I'm only making suggestions like everybody else.

If you all are okay with meeting at the track, running DOT's or slicks, trailer or no trailer, whatever....it's cool. Just show up and let it all hang out for one day. It's just for fun right? :angel:

93hulk
10-30-2006, 10:51 PM
Looks like Ill be ready to run!:D :D :D :D Doesnt matter to me how its done. Im just looking forward to seeing some bad ass Stangs tear up the track!:bigthumb

Maximus
10-31-2006, 12:09 AM
Looks like Ill be ready to run!:D :D :D :D Doesnt matter to me how its done. Im just looking forward to seeing some bad ass Stangs tear up the track!:bigthumb

Me too. :bigthumb

I do think EVERYONE on the list should be there and running....slicks or no slicks.

331TwistedWedge
10-31-2006, 12:25 AM
i wasn't pointing fingers,i'm just saying doing the cruise is what makes all the fun,it just makes since that's how it should be,we were baseing it off the trustreet/wildstret event's but without some of the corny rules,but trailors just don't fit this kind of event what were trying to prove on this website.not trying to make rules are start bitching,i know your car is streetable along with evryone elses.who cars let's have fun with it,and go out with a bang:popcorn:would anyone hit it? the chick in my avatar

i want to hit that chick in your avatar ... :cool2:

Timido
10-31-2006, 04:37 AM
I am not trying to change the rules of the list only saying I am planning on being there.

JASON408
10-31-2006, 07:26 AM
30 miles
Pit do what ever
what ever tires
Insurance and Tags

these rules are what was talked about in the begining and i say we just stick to them . you can drive down on street tires and switch them at the track everybodys can run what you brung and we get to cruz down and have some fun . if we can"t meet at md then some where else. cincyspeed is just as far it would be like old times :) and i say lets set it in stone so there is no more talking just some racin .

orangedemon331
10-31-2006, 10:42 AM
I am not even going to be on the list this year but, I think that towing your car to the track does not mean its not a street car. There are alot of stangs that are going on saturday that have already proven themselves as steet car, hell I would say almost half of them went to Middletown for the Running of The Pony cruise!! Towing to the track on Sat will be a good idea cause I know everyone will be out there to either make it or break it, I think the biggest rules should be in effect thou, like tags&ins, and must be a true SB member, must have been seen on the street at least once like a cruise or somthing and mostly you must be there on Sat to show your stuff!! Just my .02:coo1:

kennebellcobra
10-31-2006, 11:10 AM
these rules are what was talked about in the begining and i say we just stick to them . you can drive down on street tires and switch them at the track everybodys can run what you brung and we get to cruz down and have some fun . if we can"t meet at md then some where else. cincyspeed is just as far it would be like old times :) and i say lets set it in stone so there is no more talking just some racin .

That's what I was planing on doing and I have to switch all 4 cause I run skinnies on the front at the track. Would be easier to just trailor it down but I thought the cruise would make it fun and I only run pump gas so no worries. I am bringing a trailor with me though, hopefully won't need it:angel:

Does not matter to me either way just set the rules and go like JASON408 said

NXcoupe
10-31-2006, 11:36 AM
There are a few of us meeting up north here, and then driving to the track. We will be swapping tires and doing our thing to get ready once we get there. This is going to be fun, and we aren't trying to cause problems, it's just a lot of driving to go to MD or Cincy Speed as we drive past the track then head back up to the track. It just didn't make sense, but if that's what this discussion is about, then we will do whatever is deemed fair. Us northerners aren't trying to rock the boat, just tryin to get into it.

Mustard
10-31-2006, 04:59 PM
The Dirty Dozen has always been on the "Honor System" When you break or sell your Stang, you are SUPPOSE to post it up so you can be removed from the list and give your fellow Stangbangerz the oppurtunity to join the list. We have only had two problems this year, but it was partly my fault for not making the rules clear for everyone. (I hope the rules are clear now)

I think (my opinion) that if you guys from the North want to caravan to TS then the rest of us will take your WORD that you drove it. I think one of you would get some cool video or pictures of your caravan to share with the rest of us. It would be the Northern version of "Running of teh Ponys":bigthumb

Hopefully we all get to see ALL Dozens cars at TS.
1. Maximus - 9.16@154
2. GTTurbo88 - 9.60@139
3. JASON408 - 9.66@141
4. 93Cobra - 10.47@132.56
5. 93vert - 10.75@127
6. fastfreddie - 10.78@125
7. JIMSSVT - 10.79@125.8
8. 93 notch - 10.80@129
9. IBSTROKIN - 10.84@126
10. bangingears - 10.88@131
11. chad393na - 10.91@121
12. blackdeath1000 - 11.17@127.62

On deck:
blackdeath1000 - 11.17@127.62
Evilsvt - 11.56@132

Broken:
chuck - 9.60 @ 137
platedturbonotch - 10.25@132
orangedemon331 - 10.99@130
88lxnos - 11.22@122

Im looking forward to seeing Scotts Stang. (GTTurbo88) I beleive the last time I saw it was at KK a couple years ago.:bigthumb

Hopefully, Hulk and a few others that are down, can show up and we can all see those good looking Stangs as well.

It should be a Great time for participants as well as other Stangbangerz. If everyone has a chance, they should come out and make a day of it!! Great times, Great people, and cool cars...what else is there??

:sbowns:

ps. Jeff Creech the photographer for National magazines will hopefully be on hand looking to shot some clean cars. So shine em up:)

well that answers my question. I will be caravaning down with rscoupe and a few others. This is going to be a fun time. it will be nce to get to meet some of the guys off of the board for once.

MFIELD
10-31-2006, 07:57 PM
I guess I will try and weld my head up tomorrow at work and throw my junk back together for one last blast, but it probably wont work.

NXcoupe
11-01-2006, 08:35 AM
You ought to come along with our group. Kettering isn't that far East!

kennebellcobra
11-02-2006, 04:13 PM
So whats the verdict? Me meeting at MD, doing the cruise, trailor, no trailor or anything goes just show up and race.

vinny5oh
11-02-2006, 04:40 PM
So whats the verdict? Me meeting at MD, doing the cruise, trailor, no trailor or anything goes just show up and race.
Not meeting anywhere. Show up at Tri-State with or without your trailer and/or slicks. Make sure you have your license, tags and insurance with you.

plated
11-02-2006, 04:42 PM
trailors:rolleyes: (maybe to get it back home)

Maximus
11-02-2006, 04:45 PM
trailors:rolleyes: (maybe to get it back home)

Whaaaaa:flipoff:

:D

plated
11-02-2006, 11:27 PM
Whaaaaa:flipoff:

:Daw,c'mon i'm messing with ya.i know you build low compression drivers freindly 1000 hp street car;)
i'm sure it would pass the test anyway.good luck this weekend.uh are you selling your car??

vinny5oh
11-05-2006, 09:39 AM
here's our dillema....it was mentioned to me yesterday so I'm bringing it to the table......does GTTurbo88 make the list or not? He didn't show yesterday. He hasn't been to any of our events. He's rarely ever on this site. Those are the complaints I heard. It doesn't matter to me so I'm leaving it to you all for a decision.

Maximus
11-05-2006, 12:29 PM
here's our dillema....it was mentioned to me yesterday so I'm bringing it to the table......does GTTurbo88 make the list or not? He didn't show yesterday. He hasn't been to any of our events. He's rarely ever on this site. Those are the complaints I heard. It doesn't matter to me so I'm leaving it to you all for a decision.

Its not fair to all the guys who support this site and show up to events...
Scott has a very streetable, good looking Stang, but if he cant make the effort to show up to at least one Stangbangerz event or contribute something useful to the site, then why should he be on the list?

Everyone else on the list has been to The Spring and Fall Crusie ins and/or running of the ponys. Hell a couple have made ALL the events and are regular posters in here.

Either way...:popcorn:

beefcake
11-05-2006, 12:34 PM
well, i did a search, i found 9 threads that he has posted in this year

that to me doesn't constitute much participation

i would say no

plated
11-05-2006, 12:42 PM
out with the old in with the new.get that list up!!

ibstrokin
11-05-2006, 12:44 PM
Right now I'm #13,so removing Scott puts me back on the dozen.But I want to earn my way on the dozen.Scott has a very clean,fast, STREET car.He doesnt post much,but he does post.And technically,he has'nt broken any rules. You get on the dozen at the dragstrip, not your keyboard!

BUHBYY
11-05-2006, 01:45 PM
you are supposed to be a member (active) not just someone that signed up he has never been to one of our events or has he even been around I think we should keep it members that participate hell if we keep it on the strip then MIke Keenan can sign on from Albequerque and kill us all I do not htink that is fair .... I vote participation gets you a spot

Ackbar00
11-06-2006, 11:18 AM

Yeah, that is good grounds to kick someone off the list:rolleyes:

Ill go ahead and tell you what he would say, he dont give a shit.

Ackbar00
11-06-2006, 11:23 AM
Right now I'm #13,so removing Scott puts me back on the dozen.But I want to earn my way on the dozen.Scott has a very clean,fast, STREET car.He doesnt post much,but he does post.And technically,he has'nt broken any rules. You get on the dozen at the dragstrip, not your keyboard!

At least someone gets it :bigthumb

Ackbar00
11-06-2006, 11:24 AM
you are supposed to be a member (active) not just someone that signed up he has never been to one of our events or has he even been around I think we should keep it members that participate hell if we keep it on the strip then MIke Keenan can sign on from Albequerque and kill us all I do not htink that is fair .... I vote participation gets you a spot

Both me and Scott have been to several of the Great American Crusies. Guess that dont count eh?:rolleyes:

Ackbar00
11-06-2006, 11:27 AM
Its not fair to all the guys who support this site and show up to events...
Scott has a very streetable, good looking Stang, but if he cant make the effort to show up to at least one Stangbangerz event or contribute something useful to the site, then why should he be on the list?

Everyone else on the list has been to The Spring and Fall Crusie ins and/or running of the ponys. Hell a couple have made ALL the events and are regular posters in here.

Either way...:popcorn:

B O O H O O

You should talk MR. I cant park with the rest of the event.:lol:

BUHBYY
11-06-2006, 11:29 AM
what Craig did at a non Stangbangerz function has no bearing on what the RULES clearly state for the DD

BUHBYY
11-06-2006, 11:34 AM
Both me and Scott have been to several of the Great American Crusies. Guess that dont count eh?:rolleyes:

Not a SBZ event just like the post before that is something for everyone NKYFBA has the most involvement from what I can tell , I am not trying to argue, rules are rules , Hell Mike (93 Vert) cut his HONEYMOON short to come
and run a stellar 9.88 on the brakes so I think if someone does something like that , what are you supposed to say ????

GTTurbo88
11-06-2006, 01:47 PM
Ive got a great idea. Go ahead and delete my name off your Cincy only list. I really don't care. I have attempted to get to know some of you guys at Tri State, Edgewater, Kil Kare or the Great American Cruise. A few of the people I've met were nice guys, but mostly I felt like I was crashing someones private party. I think you guys should do whatever it takes to make sure that a Dayton based Mustang is not on your list. It must really burn people up that I'm the third fastest car and I'm from Dayton. My car wasn't running at the beginning of the year thanks to DHL loosing my cylinder heads for three months. I had every intention of showing up to the Dirty Dozen meet, but my two year old son had the flu. I guess I should have left his sick ass in the crib and got down there to defend my spot. You guys are unbelieveable. Its things like this that make me realize that I don't want to be associated with people like that. I doesnt't make my car any faster or slower to be on your list, so do whatever you want. Why don't you go ahead and delete my account while your at it. That way you'll have one less Dayton guy on your list.

GTTurbo88
11-06-2006, 01:54 PM

Thanks for the support Brian.

GTTurbo88
11-06-2006, 01:55 PM

i would say no

I guess the person with the most posts should be number one on the list.

Ackbar00
11-06-2006, 01:59 PM

i would say no

He just posted two more times. Does that make you feel better?

Ackbar00
11-06-2006, 02:10 PM
I got it! Rule Changes!

1. You must post more than 11 times this year. If you don’t, you are removed from the list

2. You must post something that contributes to the harmony and well being of the Mustang on this website. No useless posting will be tolerated from SBDD hopefuls. If you don’t, you are removed from the list

3. If you are from Dayton, you MUST make your passes at either Tri-State or Edgewater and they must be verified from at least 3 other SBDD members. If you don’t, you are removed from the list

4. You must attend a minimum of TWO sanctioned Stangbangerz events. Joint events such as the GAC, do not count. Failure to do so, and you will be removed from the list.

How is that? Does that make it better?
:rolleyes:

beefcake
11-06-2006, 02:15 PM
I guess the person with the most posts should be number one on the list.

not at all

i'm not even on the list, just giving my opinion, did not know where you were from

but, in my opinion, 7 posts in an entire year, 1 of which was a classified

so 6 posts of contribution, 1 every 8 weeks, and only 2 of them in the last 6 months, just doesn't seem like much of a participating member

thats my opinion, doesn't mean it's right, but i'm allowed to have it

i do find it funny that you already increased your post count by 50% for the year, just because of this :popcorn:

GTTurbo88
11-06-2006, 03:31 PM
I'll leave it to Vinnie. Its his deal anyway.

GTTurbo88
11-06-2006, 03:32 PM
I got it! Rule Changes!

1. You must post more than 11 times this year. If you don’t, you are removed from the list

2. You must post something that contributes to the harmony and well being of the Mustang on this website. No useless posting will be tolerated from SBDD hopefuls. If you don’t, you are removed from the list

3. If you are from Dayton, you MUST make your passes at either Tri-State or Edgewater and they must be verified from at least 3 other SBDD members. If you don’t, you are removed from the list

4. You must attend a minimum of TWO sanctioned Stangbangerz events. Joint events such as the GAC, do not count. Failure to do so, and you will be removed from the list.

How is that? Does that make it better?

Sounds pretty much how it is now

Badfbdy
11-06-2006, 03:41 PM
does GTTurbo88 make the list or not? He didn't show yesterday. He hasn't been to any of our events. He's rarely ever on this site. Those are the complaints I heard. It doesn't matter to me so I'm leaving it to you all for a decision.

I say he should stay, Scott did run his 9.60 this year and his car currenty runs. I feel to exclude him and make him an outcast just because he doesn't post, and he didn't show up to the race is wrong. We all have lives outside of message boards.

But it all honestly Scott doesn't need a person to tell him his car is fast.

All this has done was open an ugly can of worms that will only end up with many posts, no results, and in the whipping room.

My 2 cents.

GTTurbo88
11-06-2006, 03:49 PM
I say he should stay, Scott did run his 9.60 this year and his car currenty runs. I feel to exclude him and make him an outcast just because he doesn't post, and he didn't show up to the race is wrong. We all have lives outside of message boards.

All this has done was open an ugly can of worms that will only end up with many posts, no results, and in the whipping room.

My 2 cents.

Well put Mike

JASON408
11-06-2006, 03:55 PM
i had a great time hanging with everyone and running some good numbers !next there a alot of very fast street cars on this board and we should do this more ofter to get the people that dont get to hang out other times because everyone is busy . that was the point of sat race to let the people who can not come to a cruz or a running of the bulls or some other event to come and show there cars off and to prove you can run the numbers you say you can run . when you go to the track every week the guy teching your car .after 30 times starts taking your word for it . and this board is the same. if you show up at a cruz or a runnig of the bulls .no one will ask is that a street car or is that guy a active member not just here for a list . i have seen gt88 car at kil kar and it is a fast street car and he seems to be a nice guy. but if you would have showed at the cruz or the runnig of the bulls or the race sat this would not be a problem .

MFIELD
11-06-2006, 04:11 PM
All I can say is all hail king Cracker:rockon: awesome run Craig!!! and congrats to all that made the DD. I was planning on coming but had to pull an engine on the wifes Jeep :mad: Hopefully I will get my shit together for next year and give you guys a run.

beefcake
11-06-2006, 04:38 PM

My 2 cents.

if hes made it to some events then fine, i don't know half the people on this list, i'm not personally involved in any way

however, as you said, if you don't post, and you don't come to any events, then what makes you a stangbanger?

i saw it posted that he hadn't been to any events, then looked at the contribution to the forums, that is where my opinion came from

again, if he's been to some of the events, then by all means, keep him on

vinny5oh
11-06-2006, 04:49 PM
It's not an "us" vs "them" thing so don't try to make it sound like we don't want any Dayton guys around. SBZ was created to pull the local Mustang community together. I'd rather not have people try to rip that apart. Which is why I am going ask Paul that he PLEASE not get on here just to stir up trouble. Sounds like Ackbar is getting a case of the "Metcalf" and if it continues, well there's only one cure for that and I'd rather not.

I think the biggest issue here is that Scott gets on here, posts up a time for the DD and then we never hear from him again. We don't see him on the site, we don't see him at the cruise-ins, we don't see him at any events. Not saying that Scott should make EVERY event but it's hard to have somebody on the list that really doesn't support the site when there's others that call this place home, come out to events and have fun with everybody.

So after all that, all I'm saying is that we need to look back on the #1 rule for the Dirty Dozen......it's just for fun. No money. No trophies. No prizes. Just a name on a list. Shouldn't be this much trouble. :dunno:

It doesn't affect me if he stays or not but right now he stays. The track is only open for one more week. Keep him this year and if we need to make "requirements" then they should apply for next year, not be instituted a week before the end....sounds like something NMRA would do. :lol:

Badfbdy
11-06-2006, 04:59 PM
however, as you said, if you don't post, and you don't come to any events, then what makes you a stangbanger?

i saw it posted that he hadn't been to any events, then looked at the contribution to the forums, that is where my opinion came from

What makes him a Stangbanger is that he signed up just like you and me, as far as I know their is no secret initiation with blood to be considered a member.

Badfbdy
11-06-2006, 05:00 PM
Its just sucks that such a simple thing has to come to this.

vinny5oh
11-06-2006, 05:01 PM
....as far as I know their is no secret initiation with blood to be considered a member.Hey! I like that! There's a full moon out as well! Hell yeah! Full moon, midnight....the bloodletting will begin! :lol:

Pops Fun
11-06-2006, 05:10 PM
Hey! I like that! There's a full moon out as well! Hell yeah! Full moon, midnight....the bloodletting will begin! :lol:

Unhuh!!! There has to be fire and beer involved here somewhere!!

beefcake
11-06-2006, 05:26 PM
Its just sucks that such a simple thing has to come to this.

so, signing up on a board makes you a member

i think there is more to it than that, there has to be

someone from CA might as well come on, post a slip and never come back til the end of the year

if thats the criteria, there probably wouldn't be one local car on the list!

again, it is all for fun, and everyone should get along, but, the guy hasn't been heard out of for bascially the whole year and now that the "dozen" is threatened he has plenty of time to post,

and i know we all have lives, i work 70 hours a week, and have 4 kids at home, plus trying to find time for everything in between,

but, i try to make an effort to do some things, spring and fall cruise, ( 2 of the biggest events of the year), a couple of the beechmont hang outs, something, i'd love to do more, but my lifestyle doesn't dictate that, but there should be some participation

BUHBYY
11-06-2006, 05:34 PM

someone from CA might as well come on, post a slip and never come back til the end of the year

that is everyones point , what he needs to understand is no one is singling him out it is just the fact he only posts his times, and is not involved like most other DD

beefcake
11-06-2006, 05:57 PM
that is everyones point , what he needs to understand is no one is singling him out it is just the fact he only posts his times, and is not involved like most other DD

i agree, i don't dislike him, don't know him, sure he is a stand up guy, i don't know a few on the list, i just saw the question posed, search for what facts could be found and that is where my personal conclusion was drawn,

not because i want to get someone else on the list,

i just noticed acbar and gt were related, now, if it was ackbar, i'd be like yeah, he's on, i wouldn't even had to search for posts because i see em

flyin2jz
11-06-2006, 06:16 PM
I think that he should stay on the list. I dont know alot of people on the list so what is the difference. Scott mostly races his car at kilkare and that is his home track. Just because he is not at tristate or edgewater doesnt make any difference. He is a local guy whos car is very fast and very streetable. I could see if he was from a state 500 miles away or something. It cant be changed now just because people dont know who he is. Kevin

jlt2006
11-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinny5oh
Hey! I like that! There's a full moon out as well! Hell yeah! Full moon, midnight....the bloodletting will begin!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinny5oh
Unhuh!!! There has to be fire and beer involved here somewhere!!

I agree with Pops

Back to the topic at hand

I hope when I make the DD (waiting on Santa, probably a long time), there is not so much hell raised.

"Participation (joining), joining with others in activities. " as writen in Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now lets tap that keg.

beefcake
11-06-2006, 06:35 PM
I think that he should stay on the list. I dont know alot of people on the list so what is the difference. Scott mostly races his car at kilkare and that is his home track. Just because he is not at tristate or edgewater doesnt make any difference. He is a local guy whos car is very fast and very streetable. I could see if he was from a state 500 miles away or something. It cant be changed now just because people dont know who he is. Kevin

i don't think the track is the issue, nor is him being known by everyone

i don't know everyone on the list, but some i know and some i know well

how do you get to know the people, hanging out, even if thats hangin out here

i talked to several people at the cruise in this year i hadn't met before, but knew from being on here

plated
11-06-2006, 06:58 PM
i don't think the track is the issue, nor is him being known by everyone

i don't know everyone on the list, but some i know and some i know well

how do you get to know the people, hanging out, even if thats hangin out here

i talked to several people at the cruise in this year i hadn't met before, but knew from being on herei get that alot i'll be in a deep conversation with someone and in the back of my mind i'm thinking who the fuck is this and how do you know what i look like to know me from my screen name:lol:

orangedemon331
11-06-2006, 06:59 PM
I say to be on the list your car had to be there Sat. Like Vinny said its for fun, no money and no trophies so stop crying and take it like a man cause there is always next year! But next year it may all be 9sec cars for the dozen so yo all better get to work!! Just my .02:flipoff: :lol:

BUHBYY
11-06-2006, 07:07 PM
just go to the effin DD post, rule #6 states it all !!!!!! must be an active participant in SBZ if they want to be on the list I think that sums it up :coo1:

beefcake
11-06-2006, 07:09 PM
I say to be on the list your car had to be there Sat. Like Vinny said its for fun, no money and no trophies so stop crying and take it like a man cause there is always next year! But next year it may all be 9sec cars for the dozen so yo all better get to work!! Just my .02:flipoff: :lol:

i don't agree with that
if i was on the list, there would have been no chance of me makin it sat because i work every sat, plain and simple

beefcake
11-06-2006, 07:13 PM
just go to the effin DD post, rule #6 states it all !!!!!! must be an active participant in SBZ if they want to be on the list I think that sums it up :coo1:

i agree with that

Maximus
11-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Right now I'm #13,so removing Scott puts me back on the dozen.But I want to earn my way on the dozen.

Scott has a very clean,fast, STREET car.

He doesnt post much,but he does post.And technically,he has'nt broken any rules.

You get on the dozen at the dragstrip, not your keyboard!

So if someone other than Scott breaks, you dont want to be moved up?
Yes he does have a clean,fast, STREET car. Thats not the issue.
Check out rule #6
You're right:bigthumb

Maximus
11-06-2006, 07:39 PM
Ive got a great idea. Go ahead and delete my name off your Cincy only list. I really don't care. I have attempted to get to know some of you guys at Tri State, Edgewater, Kil Kare or the Great American Cruise. A few of the people I've met were nice guys, but mostly I felt like I was crashing someones private party. I think you guys should do whatever it takes to make sure that a Dayton based Mustang is not on your list. It must really burn people up that I'm the third fastest car and I'm from Dayton. My car wasn't running at the beginning of the year thanks to DHL loosing my cylinder heads for three months. I had every intention of showing up to the Dirty Dozen meet, but my two year old son had the flu. I guess I should have left his sick ass in the crib and got down there to defend my spot. You guys are unbelieveable. Its things like this that make me realize that I don't want to be associated with people like that. I doesnt't make my car any faster or slower to be on your list, so do whatever you want. Why don't you go ahead and delete my account while your at it. That way you'll have one less Dayton guy on your list.

For someone that "really dont care" you are making a big deal about it.

There were plenty of Dayton guys running there on Saturday.

Sorry to hear about your son, that really does suck that he got the flu:(

We really dont have to delete your account, you dont post except when you feel threatened about being in the Dozen. Or when you dont do your homework and feel you got screwed by a fellow member.

You know how to hit the "sign out" at the bottom of the homepage.

Its a shame you dont bring your stang out to any of the SBZ events. It IS a very cool, clean stang and Im sure everyone would like to see it.

Good Luck with what ever you decide to do:bigthumb

Maximus
11-06-2006, 07:41 PM

My 2 cents.

He doesnt post, he doesnt show up to any SBZ events, he doesnt support SBZ....

You are correct.

Maximus
11-06-2006, 07:42 PM
if hes made it to some events then fine, i don't know half the people on this list, i'm not personally involved in any way

Exactly.

Badfbdy
11-06-2006, 07:42 PM
I am trying to understand this whole thing, not try and piss anyone off.

SBZ 12 fastest street cars
updated 11-05-06

1. Maximus - 9.16@154
2. Timido - 9.43@141
3. GTTurbo88 - 9.60@139
4. JASON408 - 9.62@140
5. 93vert - 10.11@135
6. kennebellcobra - 10.19@134
7. platedturbonotch - 10.26@126
8. 93Cobra - 10.47@132.56
9. 93 notch - 10.68@137
10. fastfreddie - 10.78@125
11. JIMSSVT - 10.79@125.8
12. chad393na - 10.82@122

Here is the llist as of 11/5, now on that list I don't see Beefcake anywhere. Now I don't understand why you are so angry are you the spokes person for the rest of the people? So it caught me why should you care your not on the list.

The people who should care should be
4. JASON408 - 9.62@140
5. 93vert - 10.11@135
9. 93 notch - 10.68@137

And as of this list I only see two that have posted that were slower than Scott..

Just a thought

Maximus
11-06-2006, 07:45 PM
I think the biggest issue here is that Scott gets on here, posts up a time for the DD and then we never hear from him again. We don't see him on the site, we don't see him at the cruise-ins, we don't see him at any events. Not saying that Scott should make EVERY event but it's hard to have somebody on the list that really doesn't support the site when there's others that call this place home, come out to events and have fun with everybody.

:bigthumb

beefcake
11-06-2006, 07:47 PM

SBZ 12 fastest street cars
updated 11-05-06

1. Maximus - 9.16@154
2. Timido - 9.43@141
3. GTTurbo88 - 9.60@139
4. JASON408 - 9.62@140
5. 93vert - 10.11@135
9. 93 notch - 10.68@137

Here is the llist as of 11/5, now on that list I don't see Beefcake anywhere. Now I don't understand why you are so angry are you the spokes person for the rest of the people? So it caught me why should you care your not on the list.

The people who should care should be
4. JASON408 - 9.62@140
5. 93vert - 10.11@135
9. 93 notch - 10.68@137

And as of this list I only see two that have posted that were slower than Scott..

Just a thought

well, i already said i am not on the list, maybe you missed where i said i was trying to get a 12 before the blower

however, i am a participating member of these forums, i am also a sponsoring vendor / moderator

a question was proposed, and i am giving my opinion, just as anyone can, i am not a "spokesperson for the people" i am simply giving my opinion just as you can

Maximus
11-06-2006, 07:49 PM

This is a discussion, hopefully No-one is getting pissed off.

vinny5oh
11-06-2006, 08:06 PM
This is a discussion, hopefully No-one is getting pissed off.That's a great point. This is a discussion. No need for people to get salty. The Dozen is still relatively new and for not being an official "sanctioned" event, it sure does get it's share of interest. I'm flexible. If we need to clarify what few rules we have, let's DISCUSS it like grown men and not act like a bunch of crybabies. If rules become more important than the idea behind it, the whole thing will be bound for failure.

I still say it's kinda late in the game to be switching up the ruling. There's only one more week and everybody knows he has a clean & fast street car. I say leave him on for this year and get his ass out to some of our diddys next year. Making more than one post every 2 months would help too. :bigthumb

"Don't knock your brother down, reach out and pull him up"

orangedemon331
11-06-2006, 08:07 PM
i don't agree with that
if i was on the list, there would have been no chance of me makin it sat because i work every sat, plain and simple

Well I think that posting only to cry about an engine that you got screwed on and posting your newest times is not enough to put you on the DD list! Yes his son was sick this weekend but what about the rest of the year, where are the excuses for that!! Also I had to call into work just to go, but I am a little more devoted than your average person!!:D

orangedemon331
11-06-2006, 08:16 PM
That's a great point. This is a discussion. No need for people to get salty. The Dozen is still relatively new and for not being an official "sanctioned" event, it sure does get it's share of interest. I'm flexible. If we need to clarify what few rules we have, let's DISCUSS it like grown men and not act like a bunch of crybabies. If rules become more important than the idea behind it, the whole thing will be bound for failure.

I still say it's kinda late in the game to be switching up the ruling. There's only one more week and everybody knows he has a clean & fast street car. I say leave him on for this year and get his ass out to some of our diddys next year. Making more than one post every 2 months would help too. :bigthumb

What do you think is really fair to all the guys that busted thier butts to get the cars going and to the track Sat to run, do you let one person slip through the cracks, cause wait till next its going to start all over and if you don't fix the problem now your just gonna make it worse for later!! My .02 but I think it should be up to the guys that are on the list, let them decide or even make a poll to see what they think!!

beefcake
11-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Well I think that posting only to cry about an engine that you got screwed on and posting your newest times is not enough to put you on the DD list! Yes his son was sick this weekend but what about the rest of the year, where are the excuses for that!! Also I had to call into work just to go, but I am a little more devoted than your average person!!:D

i have to agree with craig and the others that posted #6

PARTICIPATING MEMBER

he is a member, but not a participating member

ibstrokin
11-06-2006, 08:34 PM
I think everybody needs a nice warm glass of STFU.Maximus/orangedemon, stirring the pot w/old shit isn't cool either,he let it go, maybe you should. I spoke to him earlier, and he will do his best to go to tri-state this weekend(weather providing), hopefully that will put an end to the debate. Brian/Ibstrokin---#13, #1 on deck.

beefcake
11-06-2006, 08:39 PM
I think everybody needs a nice warm glass of STFU.Maximus/orangedemon, stirring the pot w/old shit isn't cool either,he let it go, maybe you should. I spoke to him earlier, and he will do his best to go to tri-state this weekend(weather providing), hopefully that will put an end to the debate. Brian/Ibstrokin---#13, #1 on deck.

it's not about going to tristate
that has not been the issue
nothing to do with the local track
it has to do with him not being a participating member
period

ibstrokin
11-06-2006, 08:45 PM
He participated today!

Badfbdy
11-06-2006, 08:46 PM
That's a great point. This is a discussion. No need for people to get salty. The Dozen is still relatively new and for not being an official "sanctioned" event, it sure does get it's share of interest. I'm flexible. If we need to clarify what few rules we have, let's DISCUSS it like grown men and not act like a bunch of crybabies. If rules become more important than the idea behind it, the whole thing will be bound for failure.

Sounds good to me

beefcake
11-06-2006, 08:54 PM
He participated today!

about 300 days too late lol

Maximus
11-06-2006, 09:10 PM
it's not about going to tristate
that has not been the issue
nothing to do with the local track
it has to do with him not being a participating member
period

You would think the obvious is simple...

He, or any other ACTIVE Stangbangerz, can run at KK. (Im planning on running there next year) Thats not the issue. Its about being AN ACTIVE MEMBER ON SBZ AND showing support by showing up to current SBZ events.

mustang8998
11-06-2006, 09:17 PM

If he will DRIVE the car, down to TS, this saturday, I say, let it be. I'll be there, I'm sure others will be too. I don't have a dog in this fight, so I will be fair and honest.

In my opinion, GTTurbo88, has not been a big poster here. That, to me, is not a "participating member". Most of the posts I found, were about an engine, that he thought he got screwed on. But in fairness, let him bring his car, to the track, and let it speak for itself.

Anyone else agree?

beefcake
11-06-2006, 09:38 PM
If he will DRIVE the car, down to TS, this saturday, I say, let it be. I'll be there, I'm sure others will be too. I don't have a dog in this fight, so I will be fair and honest.

In my opinion, GTTurbo88, has not been a big poster here. That, to me, is not a "participating member". Most of the posts I found, were about an engine, that he thought he got screwed on. But in fairness, let him bring his car, to the track, and let it speak for itself.

Anyone else agree?

not really, again, it's not about tristate, he has not participated at all this year,

to me, this place is important, not just a this or that

it's a place to hang, be with friends, meet new ones, bring the community together

he has not been a member of the community, plain and simple

it's not about racing at tristate

Maximus
11-06-2006, 09:46 PM
What do you think is really fair to all the guys that busted thier butts to get the cars going and to the track Sat to run, do you let one person slip through the cracks, cause wait till next its going to start all over and if you don't fix the problem now your just gonna make it worse for later!!

Thats a good point.

Look at the dozen last year...
We did have one slip threw the cracks and new rules were made. But unfourtunately, here we are again.:(

Maximus
11-06-2006, 10:03 PM
not really, again, it's not about tristate, he has not participated at all this year,

to me, this place is important, not just a this or that

it's a place to hang, be with friends, meet new ones, bring the community together

he has not been a member of the community, plain and simple

it's not about racing at tristate

Im hearing you Beef.:bigthumb

331TwistedWedge
11-06-2006, 10:09 PM
i will be a better member next year ... this was all new to me, hence: stangbangerz, UMTR, the cruise in's ... AND im not happy with the car at this moment, but will be a different story next year ... looking forward to meeting more people and posting dumb ass comments :HYF: sorry i missed the event saturday at tristate ((work)) ... and duncan made it worse by calling me, it was killing me inside not to be there with all of those fast stangs ...

thank you, johnny cash ...

BUHBYY
11-07-2006, 12:13 AM

This is Vinnys deal and I know Vin you are not like that (almighty ruler guy)
but I agree Scott seems to have one hell of a ride and I am all about picking a brother up when he is down trust me if Logan would have had the flu I would not have been there breakin shit , but I say if Scott really wants to be part of this and as of today it seems that way he has to vow to be somewhat more active next year ??? or his spot is null and void .. does that sound like a plausible idea ???

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 07:38 AM
For someone that "really dont care" you are making a big deal about it.

There were plenty of Dayton guys running there on Saturday.

Sorry to hear about your son, that really does suck that he got the flu:(

We really dont have to delete your account, you dont post except when you feel threatened about being in the Dozen. Or when you dont do your homework and feel you got screwed by a fellow member.

You know how to hit the "sign out" at the bottom of the homepage.

Its a shame you dont bring your stang out to any of the SBZ events. It IS a very cool, clean stang and Im sure everyone would like to see it.

Good Luck with what ever you decide to do:bigthumb

Hey, great idea, try having more SBZ event in Dayton:flipoff: The Dayton events that you DO have, we have been there, but I guess that dont count in your expert opinion:rolleyes:

And if I am not mistaken Craig, you were the first to post right after Vinny brought this up, so how does that make Scott having a big deal about it? Your the one saying he should not be there, seems to me you was making the "big deal". Seems like this whole thing got everyones panties in a bunch on Saturday, but it is Scotts fault right?:rolleyes:

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 07:45 AM
It's not an "us" vs "them" thing so don't try to make it sound like we don't want any Dayton guys around. SBZ was created to pull the local Mustang community together. I'd rather not have people try to rip that apart. Which is why I am going ask Paul that he PLEASE not get on here just to stir up trouble. Sounds like Ackbar is getting a case of the "Metcalf" and if it continues, well there's only one cure for that and I'd rather not.

Yep, typical, its MY fault for stiring the pot:rolleyes:

As I said, the events you do have in Dayton, we have made. As Badfbdy said, some of us have lives outside this message forum. It is a LOT easier for us to make an event in Dayton, than in Cincy. But even then, it is hard for us. I mean shit, I only made 1 cruise in at Dayton this year, and that meeting spot is 1 mile from my house. And for the record, Iposted Scotts times. Theres even video of him putting the car on the bumper making the pass, but you guys are too fucking worried that he makes an event or not, I dont even care to post it:mad:

orangedemon331
11-07-2006, 07:48 AM
Hey, great idea, try having more SBZ event in Dayton:flipoff: The Dayton events that you DO have, we have been there, but I guess that dont count in your expert opinion:rolleyes:

And if I am not mistaken Craig, you were the first to post right after Vinny brought this up, so how does that make Scott having a big deal about it? Your the one saying he should not be there, seems to me you was making the "big deal". Seems like this whole thing got everyones panties in a bunch on Saturday, but it is Scotts fault right?:rolleyes:

Well the Running of The Pony's was right near Dayton and you or your brother weren't there, so what is the excuse for that? You can't say you didn't know, because it was all over this board!!:cool1:

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 07:50 AM
Thats a good point.

Look at the dozen last year...
We did have one slip threw the cracks and new rules were made. But unfourtunately, here we are again.:(

Who was that?

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 07:52 AM
Well the Running of The Pony's was right near Dayton and you or your brother weren't there, so what is the excuse for that? You can't say you didn't know, because it was all over this board!!:cool1:

With the exception of this thread, mabey you have not noticed, but I dont post here much anymore;)

ANd mabey you missed the part where he said he got his car running like only 3 weeks ago?

orangedemon331
11-07-2006, 08:01 AM
I may have missed all that, but does his car being down also keep him at the house, because my car has been down nearly all year but I was at every event to show my support, as far as your posting goes you and your brother have posted more in the last 24hrs than you have in the last 6 months!

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 08:05 AM
I may have missed all that, but does his car being down also keep him at the house, because my car has been down nearly all year but I was at every event to show my support, as far as your posting goes you and your brother have posted more in the last 24hrs than you have in the last 6 months!

And?

Oh thats right, we are not "active" members:rolleyes: :lol:

Black Horse
11-07-2006, 08:07 AM
Since I don't have a dog in the fight here and I don't know Scott......I'll give my opinion:

There are a lot of people that just lurk on this site (keep your eyes on who's online sometime) - I see nothing wrong with sitting in the background, gathering valued info - so what if they don't post more than once or twice. Some folks just let the track do their talking!

This whole dirty dozen is for folks to have fun and give a reason for everyone to get together. Hopefully we'll see people from all over the Nation get involved to!

In my opinion I would let Scott stay - he made the times, he has posted here, period.

But with that being said - he was broke for a while, did he back-up his times after the fix?

Is it true that the current #1 is also broke?

All of this for a really cool sticker and bragging rights, I'm loving it!

See you guys Saturday - let the ponys do the talking!

Black Horse
11-07-2006, 08:11 AM
This brings to mind a need for clarification - what is classified as broke? As the car get faster the more often things break after each day or even run.

If there was a top fueley on-board (assuming of course it was streetable, tagged, blah, blah) would he be booted off the list after each run because they have to tear the motor apart and rebuild after each run? If that is the case he would never be on the list.

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 08:12 AM
In my opinion I would let Scott stay - he made the times, he has posted here, period.

But with that being said - he was broke for a while, did he back-up his times after the fix?

Is it true that the current #1 is also broke?

He never made a pass this year, untill he got his heads. He was never broke, DHL lost his heads and he had to fuck with them all summer to get reimbursed. Once he got the heads, 9.60's soon followed:bigthumb

Holly
11-07-2006, 08:30 AM
:popcorn:

Coffee and SBZ, what a great rainy morning. :rolleyes:

BUHBYY
11-07-2006, 10:34 AM
With the exception of this thread, mabey you have not noticed, but I dont post here much anymore;)

ANd mabey you missed the part where he said he got his car running like only 3 weeks ago?

then Paul tell him to get to TS this week and back up his 9:60 or he is out ,I stuck up for you guys a few posts ago and now you say he just got his car runnin 3 weeks ago ??? you posted his times 2 months plus ago so unless he backs it up Saturday he has broke two rules and that just is not right .....

beefcake
11-07-2006, 10:48 AM
then Paul tell him to get to TS this week and back up his 9:60 or he is out ,I stuck up for you guys a few posts ago and now you say he just got his car runnin 3 weeks ago ??? you posted his times 2 months plus ago so unless he backs it up Saturday he has broke two rules and that just is not right .....

this is where i'm coming from, the more it goes, the deeper it gets

bottom line, he isn't a participating member, does that mean he couldn't be next year, no, not at all

but, for the guys that have been participating members and who's cars were together, he should not be on the list

next year, step up the participation a little, be a MEMBER, not someone who signed up to join a list,

i think it's too late in the year to go, oh yeah, i'll participate to be on the list

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 10:53 AM

It is a figure of speech, god, do I have to spell out everything for you guys?

And Scott dont have to back up shit. The 9.60 was backed up the same day with a 9.75 or some shit like that. If he wants to go, more power to him, but to just appease you guys? Come on:lol:

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 10:54 AM

bottom line, he isn't a participating member, does that mean he couldn't be next year, no, not at all

but, for the guys that have been participating members and who's cars were together, he should not be on the list

next year, step up the participation a little, be a MEMBER, not someone who signed up to join a list,

i think it's too late in the year to go, oh yeah, i'll participate to be on the list

So like I said, there now has to be a post count rule to be on the SBDD:rolleyes:

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 10:58 AM
And Beefcake, what about Chuck?

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/member.php?u=1622

.15 post per day. I dont see you bitching and moaning about his perticipation on this site. I mean, GTTurbo DOES have more post:lol: Its because he is broke right now right? :rolleyes:

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 11:03 AM
88LXnos - Join Date: 12-04-2004
PostsTotal Posts: 63 (0.09 posts per day)

Also happens to be on the SBDD list

Yep, model poster here, Better start bitching Beefcake....

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 11:05 AM
OMG

BlackDeath1000
PostsTotal Posts: 22 (0.09 posts per day)

Beefcake, you have your work cut out for you.

Holly
11-07-2006, 11:06 AM

I am going to pipe in here. Chuck DOES show up to cruise-ins, Quaker Steak dinners, etc. quite often!

Earlier in the summer, he WON a race that quite a few SBZ members participated in.

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 11:08 AM
RSCoupe
PostsTotal Posts: 221 (0.22 posts per day)

Dont know if I would want to keep Mike Bell. I mean, he is not an "Active" Poster in Beefcake expert judgement. And he is from Dayton to boot, so that is an automatic Kick off.

Maximus
11-07-2006, 11:09 AM
I remember posting the info (about the DD event)on StreetRacing Dayton(where Scott and Paul are active members) And I even mentioned the DD event over on Scotts very own post on Knights of Speed. I even posted it on Daytonstangboard. So him not knowing about the event is not a valid excuse. (Besides, he said his kid was sick)

Since you guys "dont post here very much" why are you still here?

"now you say he just got his car runnin 3 weeks ago ??? you posted his times 2 months plus ago so unless he backs it up Saturday he has broke two rules and that just is not right ....." Paul (Ackbar)has done this before. He is the one who slipped threw the cracks last year. He popped his head gaskets after his 10.84. He fixed his Stang and never backed it up nor told anyone he broke.
Now this year, when he blew his Shit apart, he made no mention of it to anyone here at SBZ. I asked him several times if he was still running. He never answered. Hell over on Daytonstang board he LIED about it, (saying he had issues with his altenator when he knew it was blown apart) It was only after I posted his pictures (from his Ghetto project on KOS) that he asked to be on the broken list. He still didnt say he broke. Ackbar should not be allowed to participate in the Dozen because he is not being honest towards fellow Stangbangerz.

As for Scott, noone is questioning his Stang nor what track it runs at. ( We have quite a few Dayton & Middletown guys that come to the evevts) The issue is He has not been an active member till he gets threatend off the Dozen. That looks like he is here to only be on the list and contribute nothing to the site.
An "honorable mention" should be made and he can be on that (IF he can back up his 9.60) If he has a geniune interest in SBZ, then he will post (valid posts not post whoring) and maybe bring his Stang to some events or even just show up. Then he can be eligible for the DD 2007.

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 11:10 AM
I am going to pipe in here. Chuck DOES show up to cruise-ins, Quaker Steak dinners, etc. quite often!

Earlier in the summer, he WON a race that quite a few SBZ members participated in.

But Holly, in Beefcakes own words:

I mean, we need to keep things fair and equal, right?

Maximus
11-07-2006, 11:11 AM
Hey Paul, ALL those guys, THEY SHOW UP TO SBZ EVENTS.

beefcake
11-07-2006, 11:13 AM

http://www.stangbangerz.com/forums/member.php?u=1622

.15 post per day. I dont see you bitching and moaning about his perticipation on this site. I mean, GTTurbo DOES have more post:lol: Its because he is broke right now right? :rolleyes:

well, first off, chucks name wasn't brought up, had it been chucks, i would have researched it

2nd of all, i have personally seen chuck out this year participating

3rd, when chucks car broke, i believe it was on the way to a stangbangerz wing night to hang out with stangbangerz

and most of all, your math is no good, chuch has posted in 24 threads this year which isn't a ton, but it is more than 7 threads, 3 1/2 times as many, and it wasn't to gripe about a motor

my 5 year old does count to 7 before she gets to 24 lol :)

now, i never said there should be a post count, chuck would actually be a good example of someone who doesn't post much, but does make it out to sbz events and trys to be around the group once in a while

i came up with "my personal" opinion that gt should be removed from the list for 7 post for the year and 0 events shown up to

now it comes that his motor was broke until just recently anyway

i say take a poll

beefcake
11-07-2006, 11:18 AM
But Holly, in Beefcakes own words:

I mean, we need to keep things fair and equal, right?

you make no valid arguments, the first one you posted, chuck , i already responded too, he made 3.5 times as many posts as your brother this year

but more importantly than that

"HE COMES TO AND HANGS OUT WITH THE GROUP"

thats more important than posting, and i even said that early on, even if he didn't post much, he could hang out with some people

if he doesn't want to post on the board, doesn't want to hang with anyone, then why would/should he be on the list

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 11:19 AM
1. I remember posting the info (about the DD event)on StreetRacing Dayton(where Scott and Paul are active members) And I even mentioned the DD event over on Scotts very own post on Knights of Speed. I even posted it on Daytonstangboard. So him not knowing about the event is not a valid excuse. (Besides, he said his kid was sick)

2. Since you guys "dont post here very much" why are you still here?

3. "now you say he just got his car runnin 3 weeks ago ??? you posted his times 2 months plus ago so unless he backs it up Saturday he has broke two rules and that just is not right ....."

4. Paul (Ackbar)has done this before. He is the one who slipped threw the cracks last year. He popped his head gaskets after his 10.84. He fixed his Stang and never backed it up nor told anyone he broke.

5. Now this year, when he blew his Shit apart, he made no mention of it to anyone here at SBZ. I asked him several times if he was still running. He never answered. Hell over on Daytonstang board he LIED about it, (saying he had issues with his altenator when he knew it was blown apart) It was only after I posted his pictures (from his Ghetto project on KOS) that he asked to be on the broken list. He still didnt say he broke.

6. Ackbar should not be allowed to participate in the Dozen because he is not being honest towards fellow Stangbangerz.

7. As for Scott, noone is questioning his Stang nor what track it runs at. ( We have quite a few Dayton & Middletown guys that come to the evevts) The issue is He has not been an active member till he gets threatend off the Dozen. That looks like he is here to only be on the list and contribute nothing to the site.
An "honorable mention" should be made and he can be on that (IF he can back up his 9.60) If he has a geniune interest in SBZ, then he will post (valid posts not post whoring) and maybe bring his Stang to some events or even just show up. Then he can be eligible for the DD 2007.

1. So since you posted it, we had to go? Is that how this works Craig?

2. Just showing you your flaws:bigthumb

3. Go back and read post #390, since you seem to be unable to read....

4. So I guess about 50 11.00 passes last year is not "Backing it up" :rolleyes: Yeah, I mean, it is less than .2 of a second.:rolleyes:

5. Go back and show me lying. You cant. I said there was nothing wrong with my tune.

6. Last I checked, I am not on it. Happy?:flipoff:

7. You are gay. He made 3 9 second passes two weeks ago at the Ohio Drag Racers race at Kil-Kare. But he has to Back it up in your eyes. Want me to scan the slips so that you can see the dates on them you jackass? Valid post eh? Hmm, read everything I posted above this. I am sure all thoose people with 50 or so less post had some "valid post":rolleyes:

Keep going here Craig, I am making you look stupid:lol:

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 11:21 AM
Hey Paul, ALL those guys, THEY SHOW UP TO SBZ EVENTS.

Huh, we were not at the GAC? Oh thats right. That is not an SBZ "Official" event:rolleyes:

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 11:26 AM
you make no valid arguments, the first one you posted, chuck , i already responded too, he made 3.5 times as many posts as your brother this year

but more importantly than that

"HE COMES TO AND HANGS OUT WITH THE GROUP"

thats more important than posting, and i even said that early on, even if he didn't post much, he could hang out with some people

if he doesn't want to post on the board, doesn't want to hang with anyone, then why would/should he be on the list

Now wait a minute, you were just Gung-Ho to shit, about him not posting. NOW you say it is not important??? Am I the only one that sees the irnoy in this website?:lol:

Check this, I am going to start an OHIO's fastest list. Now, unless you come to these events (Which will only be held in Dayton) you can not be on the list. Never mind what your personal life holds. If you cant show up, then you are off the list.

beefcake
11-07-2006, 11:30 AM
Now wait a minute, you were just Gung-Ho to shit, about him not posting. NOW you say it is not important??? Am I the only one that sees the irnoy in this website?:lol:

Check this, I am going to start an OHIO's fastest list. Now, unless you come to these events (Which will only be held in Dayton) you can not be on the list. Never mind what your personal life holds. If you cant show up, then you are off the list.

nice try, but just as i posted here

again, it is all for fun, and everyone should get along, but, the guy hasn't been heard out of for bascially the whole year and now that the "dozen" is threatened he has plenty of time to post,

and i know we all have lives, i work 70 hours a week, and have 4 kids at home, plus trying to find time for everything in between,

but, i try to make an effort to do some things, spring and fall cruise, ( 2 of the biggest events of the year), a couple of the beechmont hang outs, something, i'd love to do more, but my lifestyle doesn't dictate that, but there should be some participation

MAKE AN EFFORT TO DO SOME THINGS

Timido
11-07-2006, 11:30 AM
:bigthumb :lol: :chicken: And Then?

Holly
11-07-2006, 11:31 AM
7. You are gay.

Yeah Craig, you better let your pregnant wife who is about to give birth any day in on that little secret. :rolleyes:

I am glad we have the administrator section to discuss who the stupid ones are.

I don't understand why people get on here and bitch and moan (continously) when they obviously hate the site and everybody on it. Build a bridge and get over it.

This thread is going nowhere, except the whipping room.

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 11:32 AM
93 notch
PostsTotal Posts: 16 (0.03 posts per day)

Man, more work for you beefcake.

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 11:35 AM
I am glad we have the administrator section to discuss who the stupid ones are.

I don't understand why people get on here and bitch and moan (continously) when they obviously hate the site and everybody on it. Build a bridge and get over it.

Can I see?

ME BITCH AN MOAN!!!!?????? Umm, Didnt Vinny say that is all people were doing on Saturday about Scott?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG the irony!!!

Ranger50
11-07-2006, 11:36 AM
To Mr. I-did-a-ricer-fly-by-and-beat-a-Porsche-so-I-win,

Why do you have such a hard-on to even stay on a list you don't agree with? This isn't FFW where you can bitch/piss/moan and get your way. Get a grip on reality. You are lost in cyberspace.

Can't make an event? Grow a pair and attend one. Quit living in virtual reality. Quit making excuses. I drove 4-4.5 hours one freaking way just to attend the spring cruise-in the two previous years. You live less then that and can't make it?????????

My answer to the "poll": Off the list. Fails to meet criteria set forth.

Brian

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 11:36 AM
nice try, but just as i posted here

MAKE AN EFFORT TO DO SOME THINGS

So now you are changing your position? WTF are you, a democrat?

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 11:39 AM
1. To Mr. I-did-a-ricer-fly-by-and-beat-a-Porsche-so-I-win,

Why do you have such a hard-on to even stay on a list you don't agree with? This isn't FFW where you can bitch/piss/moan and get your way. Get a grip on reality. You are lost in cyberspace.

3.Can't make an event? Grow a pair and attend one. Quit living in virtual reality. Quit making excuses. I drove 4-4.5 hours one freaking way just to attend the spring cruise-in the two previous years. You live less then that and can't make it?????????

4.My answer to the "poll": Off the list. Fails to meet criteria set forth.

Brian

1. Have you ever beat a Porsche? Then piss off:flipoff: Please try and stay on Topic

2. Umm, have you even read this thread?

3. Wow, you are more of a human being than me I guess. Congrats......

4. Criteria seems to change everytime Beefcake and Maximus post:lol:

beefcake
11-07-2006, 11:40 AM
93 notch

well, the first thread i noticed was a thread about him being at champions dyno day that someone else posted

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 11:43 AM
well, the first thread i noticed was a thread about him being at champions dyno day that someone else posted

But that does nto matter, because he is not an "active" poster:bigthumb

I am just quoting your rules back to you, nothing personal.

beefcake
11-07-2006, 11:44 AM
So now you are changing your position? WTF are you, a democrat?

i didn't change any position,

it's what i have been saying from the beginning

if you want to be a member, then be a member

either post and then come out once or twice or so (not implying a set #, but be seen)

don't post much, come out to a few events or hang outs or something (i would say, be seen at least a few times if you don't post)

or, like a lot do, post a bunch and come out a bunch

now, when you dont post nor show up, then you don't belong, a stand up person would say , ya know what

this is a great bunch, i'd like to make an effort to get to know some of em, and i'll hang out once in a while and try to contribute some, and next year, i'll have earned to be on the list

beefcake
11-07-2006, 11:46 AM
But that does nto matter, because he is not an "active" poster:bigthumb

I am just quoting your rules back to you, nothing personal.

your just being an ass now,

i have clearly restated my position and why my position is what it is several times

BE A PARTICIPATING MEMBER

BE A PARTICIAPTING MEMBER

now, have i said it enough for you to come to understand, it's not rocket science

it may be a little tougher than 24>7 (> means greater than btw)

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 11:48 AM
i didn't change any position,

it's what i have been saying from the beginning

if you want to be a member, then be a member

either post and then come out once or twice or so (not implying a set #, but be seen)

don't post much, come out to a few events or hang outs or something (i would say, be seen at least a few times if you don't post)

or, like a lot do, post a bunch and come out a bunch

now, when you dont post nor show up, then you don't belong, a stand up person would say , ya know what

this is a great bunch, i'd like to make an effort to get to know some of em, and i'll hang out once in a while and try to contribute some, and next year, i'll have earned to be on the list

And I get fucking tired of posting it. WE WERE AT THE GODDAMN GAC!!!

So now what is your excuise?

Ranger50
11-07-2006, 12:07 PM
1. Have you ever beat a Porsche? Then piss off:flipoff: Please try and stay on Topic

2. Umm, have you even read this thread?

3. Wow, you are more of a human being than me I guess. Congrats......

4. Criteria seems to change everytime Beefcake and Maximus post:lol:

If that is "beating a Porsche", I do that everytime I drive. Anybody can speed past another car at 100mph. :rolleyes: Off topic? Hardly. It just defines you and subsequent actions further given this two-way medium.

Yip. Obviously, you are not.

No. But I am sure PLENTY of people NOW would LOVE to put a bright smiling face to your screenname. That's why I attend the one event I can a year.

The criteria changes? Umm, I don't see anything that contradicts themselves. They defined what, to them, is a participating member and you are arguing against it, twisting at any misspoke word in their posts to make your case? You sure you aren't the closet Democrat here? In case you are missing it, it's more then JUST posting here or JUST attending events that makes you a participating member. It takes both, just in case you missed it the first seventeen times you missed it. :popcorn:

My plugged nickel.
Brian

89notch
11-07-2006, 12:14 PM
I'm going to go with they dont need to be on the dozen. The only reason they want to be on the dozen is to stir up shit. I like Paul and Scott but I just dont see them as contributing members.

5.0calypso93lx
11-07-2006, 12:16 PM

4. So I guess about 50 11.00 passes last year is not "Backing it up" :rolleyes: Yeah, I mean, it is less than .2 of a second.:rolleyes:

5. Go back and show me lying. You cant. I said there was nothing wrong with my tune.

7. You are gay. He made 3 9 second passes two weeks ago at the Ohio Drag Racers race at Kil-Kare. But he has to Back it up in your eyes. Want me to scan the slips so that you can see the dates on them you jackass? Valid post eh? Hmm, read everything I posted above this. I am sure all thoose people with 50 or so less post had some "valid post":rolleyes:

4. Ummm, take a look at the dozen. Two tenths seperates 9-12. 11.00 is not a 10.84. Hell, an 11.00 wouldn't have even got you on the list, and barely on deck....

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 12:20 PM
your just being an ass now,

i have clearly restated my position and why my position is what it is several times

now, have i said it enough for you to come to understand, it's not rocket science

it may be a little tougher than 24>7 (> means greater than btw)

But I have allready proven he particiaptes the same, and more in some cases, than others on the SBDD list. He has been to a meet, so AGAIN, what is your argument?:confused:

Maximus
11-07-2006, 12:21 PM

Here let me Hold your hand and walk you threw this.

1. If he wanted to be apart of the Dozen, YES, he shouldve been there.
2. Being that is your only reason for being here, I think you should leave.
3. I can read fine, but Thanks for your concern.
4. No, a 11.0 is NOT a 10.84...Keep reading Ill break this down for you
- ACkbar runs a 10.84, but blows up.
- Ackbar shouldve had told everyone that he broke, but he didnt
- Ackbar fixes his Stang and runs a bunch of 11.00s
- Ackbar needs to post his NEW time. The old time does NOT count because he could not run that time again.
5. LOL You are so funny...Yes, Ackbars tune is fine, its his block thats busted.
6. If you can follow the rules, which you ave shown you cant, it would be fine that you are the list.
7. Pssst hey Paul, Im straight. I guess I ruined your fantasy's you have been dreaming of.
I guess I need to walk you threw this again....
Scott runs 9.60, takes off heads and DHL loses them.
Scott gets heads back on and makes some impressive runs at KK.
Are they 9.6 or better?? If not, he needs to post up his NEW ET.

Keep trying little buddy, you are only making yourself look stupid.:lol:

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 12:24 PM
I'm going to go with they dont need to be on the dozen. The only reason they want to be on the dozen is to stir up shit. I like Paul and Scott but I just dont see them as contributing members.

Thanks for the support :bigthumb

Pops Fun
11-07-2006, 12:27 PM
:popcorn:

Ackbar00
11-07-2006, 12:33 PM
Here let me Hold your hand and walk you threw this.

1. If he wanted to be apart of the Dozen, YES, he shouldve been there.
2. Being that is your only reason for being here, I think you should leave.
3. I can read fine, but Thanks for your concern.
4. No, a 11.0 is NOT a 10.84...Keep reading Ill break this down for you
- ACkbar runs a 10.84, but blows up.
- Ackbar shouldve had told everyone that he broke, but he didnt
- Ackbar fixes his Stang and runs a bunch of 11.00s
- Ackbar needs to post his NEW time. The old time does NOT count because he could not run that time again.
5. LOL You are so funny...Yes, Ackbars tune is fine, its his block thats busted.
6. If you can follow the rules, which you ave shown you cant, it would be fine that you are the list.
7. Pssst hey Paul, Im straight. I guess I ruined your fantasy's you have been dreaming of.
I guess I need to walk you threw this again....
Scott runs 9.60, takes off heads and DHL loses them.
Scott gets heads back on and makes some impressive runs at KK.
Are they 9.6 or better?? If not, he needs to post up his NEW ET.

Keep trying little buddy, you are only making yourself look stupid.:lol:

1. He allready said he does not care. Once again Craig, you are caring a little too much about something that does not concern you

2. Dont say that Craig, then everyone might belevie you

3. Just doing my part.

4. Umm, you changed the 05 rules in 06, so that was really fair.:rolleyes: ANd Ummm, I did post that I ran a 10.84 and it poped the headgasket at the same time in the same post. Not my fault you cant read. Please refer to #3.

5. Yep, I am the ONLY perosn with a stock 5.0 block making over 500 HP that has scattered it with a safe tune. You dont post outside of SBZ too much do you there Craig?:lol:

6. I have broken what rule again?

7. Gay is a term, not necessarly refering to your sexual preference. But you are still gay:lol:

We can keep going ALLLLL day Craig:flipoff:

And once again, you have proven you CAN NOT READ!!!!

Here, I, will hand walk you.

DHL lost Scott's heads
Scotts gets new heads
Scott runs a 10.10 something on "Drag Radials" First pass this year
Scotts runs a few weeks later and gets a 9.60 on "ET DRags" Last pass he made this year

Do you know what those are Craig? I can look up a picture for you if you dont.

comegetyasome
11-07-2006, 12:33 PM
I really dont think they should be on the dozen either...I know i dont have a very high post count but i did show up at the spring cruise...running of the ponys..and the fall cruise...I just think with all the different events offered...that if you cant make it to atleast a couple or hang out with some other members or something...than you dont deserve your name on any list..I personally think crackbar is just a little crybaby fuck that needs to take his happy ass back over to srd and tell people about more of his ricer flybys and then write a book on how to change 10 headgaskets in one year and then shove it up your pansy ass...you big baby...i personally think if Scott still has a problem with it then he should be on here talking to us about it and not his little faggot ass brother...

Maximus
11-07-2006, 12:34 PM
And I get fucking tired of posting it. WE WERE AT THE GODDAMN GAC!!!

So now what is your excuise?

My 9 year old can understand better than this guy....

Ok Paul, follow closely.

GAC was NOT a Stangbangerz event. Although, I appreciate you guys showing up.:bigthumb

Is it only conveinent for you guys to attend something that was in Dayton?
Well, what about the All you can eat wing nights at QS&L? Quite a few of us, from the NKY and Cincy area, drove up to the Dayton QS&L and had a great time. Hell I remember seeing Mike from Dayton 50 there once....I dont remember you or your Brother being there with us.
Hmmm, maybe if you wouldve been more active here on the boards, you both wouldve known about our cruises up to DAYTON's QS&L.

vinny5oh
11-07-2006, 12:35 PM
Hey Ackbar......oh wait, I guess he won't be able to read this since he's locked up in the whipping room.

comegetyasome
11-07-2006, 12:38 PM
aww dont lock him up in there...i just started poking fun at him...

beefcake
11-07-2006, 12:42 PM
Hey Ackbar......oh wait, I guess he won't be able to read this since he's locked up in the whipping room.

lol , left, right , knockout rofl

Maximus
11-07-2006, 12:44 PM
1. He allready said he does not care.

If he doesnt care, then why are YOU arguing?

Maximus
11-07-2006, 12:45 PM

I cant wait to read his shit form there!!!:lol:

Badfbdy
11-07-2006, 12:56 PM
lol , left, right , knockout rofl

Hey now, lets take it to the whippin room so he can at least participate.

Rick93coupe
11-07-2006, 02:35 PM
What does it take to qualifiy as an active member anyway? Any jackass can post 500 threads in the 3 post thread.. does that make you an active member? Seems to me that the only people who should care whether or not Scott is on the list, is the guys that are riding the fence. What the hell is everyone elses beef? Your teetering on being on the list, then maybe, maybe you've got a bitch, your no where near the list, then STFU, what difference does it make to you anyway? Here's an easy test, if this is offensive to you, then your the one that needed to read it. Nobody else cares because it doesn't affect them. Perhaps you need another hobby?

JASON408
11-07-2006, 02:59 PM
:rolleyes: :thanks: and there was harmony again

5.0calypso93lx
11-07-2006, 03:27 PM
What does it take to qualifiy as an active member anyway? Any jackass can post 500 threads in the 3 post thread.. does that make you an active member? Seems to me that the only people who should care whether or not Scott is on the list, is the guys that are riding the fence. What the hell is everyone elses beef? Your teetering on being on the list, then maybe, maybe you've got a bitch, your no where near the list, then STFU, what difference does it make to you anyway? Here's an easy test, if this is offensive to you, then your the one that needed to read it. Nobody else cares because it doesn't affect them. Perhaps you need another hobby?

Uhhh, read the title of the thread again please. I didn't think it said dirty dozen discussion only for members who are currently on the list. I may not be anywhere near the list, but i'm trying to hopefully be on there in the future. I may have a couple posts in the 3 word thread, but i also have about 1800 other posts, many about questions/problems i've run into, or trying to help out other bangerz if i've experienced their problem before. I personally like my hobby/passion for mustangs, and wouldn't change for anything. I don't see you on the list or "teetering" for that matter....:HYF:

beefcake
11-07-2006, 03:30 PM

common sense to start with, if you don't post or tend events your not an active member, seems simple enough

if your someone who spends a good amount of time on the boards, i think that would qualify, if you spend no time on the board, but come out to events and such, that would qualify

when you do neither, it doesn't qualify, thats why everyone else isn't shutting the F up.

as far as reading a thread thats offensive, has nothing to do with this conversation, it has to do with, is the guy here just to post a # for the dozen or not

period

orangedemon331
11-07-2006, 03:58 PM
93 notch

Yeah only 16 posts, but was at all of the cruise in's and the Running of The Pony's but you wouldn't know that because you or your brother were not THERE!!:lol:

Maximus
11-07-2006, 05:11 PM
common sense to start with, if you don't post or tend events your not an active member, seems simple enough

if your someone who spends a good amount of time on the boards, i think that would qualify, if you spend no time on the board, but come out to events and such, that would qualify

when you do neither, it doesn't qualify, thats why everyone else isn't shutting the F up.

as far as reading a thread thats offensive, has nothing to do with this conversation, it has to do with, is the guy here just to post a # for the dozen or not

period

Am I the only one that can understand what Beef is talking about?:bigthumb

Stangbangerz is more than a message board. Its a close knit group of enthuaists that happen to drive Mustangs. Hell some of us have Camaros:eek: Anyway, if you think of this small little section of the net as a message board only, well, sadly I must say...LEAVE
When this board started, it was Vinny and a few of us leftovers from another board. SBZ was started and we followed Vinny. As the years went by, the board has grown and MANY MANY new members/friends have signed up. Some of those signed up and lurked and left, while MANY decided that the company here is cool and we all have the same interests. As the new memeber decides to post and/or show up to an event, guess what...They become more involved in SBZ. It truly is an addiction.
We are by no means perfect and we try to accept everyone.
Anywho. Go back and read what Beef has posted. He has hit the nail on the head.:bigthumb

Im Craig and I approved/typed this message:lol:

plated
11-07-2006, 05:32 PM

Stangbangerz is more than a message board. Its a close knit group of enthuaists that happen to drive Mustangs. Hell some of us have Camaros:eek: Anyway, if you think of this small little section of the net as a message board only, well, sadly I must say...LEAVE
When this board started, it was Vinny and a few of us leftovers from another board. SBZ was started and we followed Vinny. As the years went by, the board has grown and MANY MANY new members/friends have signed up. Some of those signed up and lurked and left, while MANY decided that the company here is cool and we all have the same interests. As the new memeber decides to post and/or show up to an event, guess what...They become more involved in SBZ. It truly is an addiction.
Anywho. Go back and read what Beef has posted. He has hit the nail on the head.:bigthumb

Im Craig and I approved/typed this message:lol:yea what he said ,it's kinda like a trailor park around here can i borrow a cup of sugar craig

jlt2006
11-07-2006, 05:33 PM
Craig,

I agree whole heartedly with both you and Beef, that being active means more than just the board. Its always been a combination for me, board (very addicted) events and get togethers.

I have not chimed in till now because there seemed to be a pissing contest going on. I don't get in the middle of those, unless I start it.

Jeff

My 2 cents, from the information giving, no activity, no DD.

beefcake
11-07-2006, 05:44 PM

http://www.christian-web-masters.com/forums/html/emoticons/amen.gif

Maximus
11-07-2006, 06:01 PM
yea what he said ,it's kinda like a trailor park around here can i borrow a cup of sugar craig

BWAHAHHA!!!!

Looooow Rent!!:lol:

plated
11-07-2006, 06:08 PM
BWAHAHHA!!!!

Looooow Rent!!:lol: or kinda like cheers(the bar)"where eveyone knows your name" if you slap a motor in the night before(LIKE I DID) just to participate in an event you might be a redneck i mean a loyal member.

flyin2jz
11-07-2006, 06:13 PM
would any of you know me by face if you were to see me. Im sure most wouldnt. That doesnt mean i am not a participating member would it. I show up at tri state from time to time but i bet most of you wouldnt know me at all. Doesnt mean if i had a fast car you wouldnt put me on the list right? Kevin

flyin2jz
11-07-2006, 06:14 PM
plus my post count isnt right. i have posted a whole lot more than 16 times. Kevin

comegetyasome
11-07-2006, 06:14 PM
I would know ya forsure...you look like sammy haggar...but..your alright in my book i dont care what the hulk says about ya

331TwistedWedge
11-07-2006, 06:19 PM
I would know ya forsure...you look like sammy haggar...but..your alright in my book i dont care what the hulk says about ya

whats up you big trouble maker :D ... how is your car coming ... shawn said you should be up and running soon ... your old car is on the road and running strong, but not sure how strong yet ... hitting the dyno as soon as we can get it in ...

comegetyasome
11-07-2006, 06:21 PM
ah i get my tranny back friday i think...i'm not real sure what's up with my converter..were kinda thinking something's up with it...i might go ahead and have it gone through or i might just throw it all back together and go with it and see what happens...hell i dont know

Rick93coupe
11-07-2006, 06:32 PM
Uhhh, read the title of the thread again please. I didn't think it said dirty dozen discussion only for members who are currently on the list. I may not be anywhere near the list, but i'm trying to hopefully be on there in the future. I may have a couple posts in the 3 word thread, but i also have about 1800 other posts, many about questions/problems i've run into, or trying to help out other bangerz if i've experienced their problem before. I personally like my hobby/passion for mustangs, and wouldn't change for anything. I don't see you on the list or "teetering" for that matter....:HYF:

I've never showed any interest in the DD and thats why I try to never post in here. Its like anything else, all the whiners and bitching ruins what was supposed to be for fun. Maybe there should be 40-50 other rules, you know like you must post 10 relevent posts per week, of coarse they'd need to be monitored by a moderator and brought under close scrutiny to see whether or not they qualify.:rolleyes: Good luck on your pursuit!

Rick93coupe
11-07-2006, 06:37 PM

I show up to events that I can make. However life happens, so there's times when you cant get together on the weekends or racedays. Ask anyone who doesn't have full custody of their kids what they sacrifice to do the right thing. I for instance have to work every other weekend so that I dont have to work when I have my daughter, needless to say it cuts down on wrenching and racing.

Rick93coupe
11-07-2006, 06:38 PM
were these qualifying posts?

beefcake
11-07-2006, 07:21 PM
I show up to events that I can make. However life happens, so there's times when you cant get together on the weekends or racedays. Ask anyone who doesn't have full custody of their kids what they sacrifice to do the right thing. I for instance have to work every other weekend so that I dont have to work when I have my daughter, needless to say it cuts down on wrenching and racing.

like i said, if i was on the list, i never could have made sat due to work, however, i've been to the track plenty and been to plenty of events,

my L had i not sold it 2 months ago, would have been a 10 sec truck now, and it was driven everywhere this year

i know life happens, but some effort must be put forth, life interferes, yes, but not to that extent

Kwik92GT
11-07-2006, 07:28 PM
Its like anything else, all the whiners and bitching ruins what was supposed to be for fun.
Quoted for TRUTH.

All this BS over something that's supposed to be fun? WTF?! You'd think a top 3 spot was worth $1000 or some shit with all this "discussing". If he doesn't meet YOUR criteria then take him off the list and be done. Plain and simple. You certainly don't need page after page of all this crap. For the record, I'm not reading many posts that would make him WANT to be a part of this site. I know one of you smart fuckers will say "he's already not so what's it matter" so save your breath. If you need to say that then you've missed the point. He may not be the only one you drive away. Honestly, this whole thing is starting to reek of being in the right "click" from high school days and he's just not "in" with the right click.

BUHBYY
11-07-2006, 07:36 PM
that is the point SBZ is a click as you put it??? we are tight nit but we welcome newcomers all the time just become part of the click ....:coo1:

vinny5oh
11-07-2006, 07:58 PM
'member that one time we all went to the track and had fun? :doh:

Black Horse
11-07-2006, 09:00 PM

Lets do it again THIS Saturday!

5.0calypso93lx
11-07-2006, 09:07 PM

I sure do, it was last saturday at tri state. I don't know about anyone else, but i thought it was an awesome time and an awesome turnout, best time i've had at any car event in a while, and i didn't even participate!

5.0calypso93lx
11-07-2006, 09:10 PM
I've never showed any interest in the DD and thats why I try to never post in here. Its like anything else, all the whiners and bitching ruins what was supposed to be for fun. Maybe there should be 40-50 other rules, you know like you must post 10 relevent posts per week, of coarse they'd need to be monitored by a moderator and brought under close scrutiny to see whether or not they qualify.:rolleyes: Good luck on your pursuit!

The whining and bitching is coming from very few people. Thats all it takes to ruin this.

I don't even see a need for all these rules. Well i do have one rule that i think should be added, and thats COMMON SENSE. Its just not that hard to be honest, and remove yourself like a man, if something does happen. Its sad that people can't man up.

I think Vinny did the right thing by banning Ackbar. I haven't seen anymore whining the rest of the day, save for the whippin room.

Maximus
11-07-2006, 09:31 PM

I do I do!! Wasnt it Saturday?
I can remember running at the NMRA W/S also.:bigthumb

Maximus
11-07-2006, 09:39 PM
Quoted for TRUTH.

All this BS over something that's supposed to be fun? WTF?! You'd think a top 3 spot was worth $1000 or some shit with all this "discussing". If he doesn't meet YOUR criteria then take him off the list and be done. Plain and simple. You certainly don't need page after page of all this crap. For the record, I'm not reading many posts that would make him WANT to be a part of this site. I know one of you smart fuckers will say "he's already not so what's it matter" so save your breath. If you need to say that then you've missed the point. He may not be the only one you drive away. Honestly, this whole thing is starting to reek of being in the right "click" from high school days and he's just not "in" with the right click.

You run Drag Radial class, correct? Now what if some guy shows up with Slicks? Of course its quite obvious its a Drag Radial class, but lets say that the guy bitches and whines to say he deserves to run slicks. Why should it be any different for him?
My point, either you follow the rules or run another class.

I really dont see what is so hard here...You support SBZ by showing up to SBZ events and/or be an active member on the boards.

I dont apperciate being called a fucker either:lol:

flyin2jz
11-07-2006, 09:39 PM
saturday was a real good time. Been a while since ive seen that many mustangs at the track at once.:bounce: :bounce:

Maximus
11-07-2006, 09:42 PM
The whining and bitching is coming from very few people. Thats all it takes to ruin this.

I don't even see a need for all these rules. Well i do have one rule that i think should be added, and thats COMMON SENSE.

True.

LOL!!! Try that at an sanctioned event!!!:lol: :lol:
Unfortunately rules have to be made so whinning doesnt happen.......OPPS:rolleyes:

orangedemon331
11-07-2006, 09:45 PM
True.

LOL!!! Try that at an sanctioned event!!!:lol: :lol:
Unfortunately rules have to be made so whinning doesnt happen.......OPPS:rolleyes:

There will always be whinning, it just has to be dealt with properly!!:lol:

Maximus
11-07-2006, 09:47 PM
saturday was a real good time. Been a while since ive seen that many mustangs at the track at once.:bounce: :bounce:

No shit!! Great time!!
My favorite was watching Jason408 drag bumper!!:rockon:

orangedemon331
11-07-2006, 09:49 PM
Next year is gonna be SWEEEEET!!:cool1:

Badfbdy
11-07-2006, 09:50 PM
Stangbangerz is more than a message board. Its a close knit group of enthuaists that happen to drive Mustangs. Hell some of us have Camaros:eek:

Hey now Mr. Nova, don't you have a certain tatoo (Bowtie)?

Maximus
11-07-2006, 09:55 PM
Hey now Mr. Nova, don't you have a certain tatoo (Bowtie)?

I got a few Bowties :cool1:

Kwik92GT
11-07-2006, 10:57 PM
You run Drag Radial class, correct? Now what if some guy shows up with Slicks? Of course its quite obvious its a Drag Radial class, but lets say that the guy bitches and whines to say he deserves to run slicks. Why should it be any different for him?
My point, either you follow the rules or run another class.

I really dont see what is so hard here...You support SBZ by showing up to SBZ events and/or be an active member on the boards.

I dont apperciate being called a fucker either:lol:
It's all good Craig, I'm actually a fucker too.:D You kinda made my point though. We have page after page about this whole thing when really it seems pretty cut and dry. He's not wanted and/or doesn't qualify in the members eyes for the DD. So, just take him off. Let it be what it is.

I don't think he should be kicked off of it personally, and it seems a few others agree, but we are obviously in the minority in that thinking. You guys have your rules for the DD and in your eyes he doesn't meet them. The rule itself though, I think, is VERY open to interpretation, which is where it seems all the problems are coming from. Where do you draw the line for an "active" member? Does he/she have to make at least one "event" a year to be considered active? Do they have to have a certain number of posts per day/year to qualify? You see what I'm getting at here?

I understand where your coming from on all this but just because a person doesn't live and breathe this board or even it's events due to family obligations or whatever doesn't always make them less of a member. I don't pretend to know Scott's situation, but he might just have not been able to fit this stuff in this year. Anyway, this isn't my fight. I just thought I'd throw in a few cents.

Maximus
11-08-2006, 01:14 AM
It's all good Craig, I'm actually a fucker too.:D You kinda made my point though. We have page after page about this whole thing when really it seems pretty cut and dry. He's not wanted and/or doesn't qualify in the members eyes for the DD. So, just take him off. Let it be what it is.

I don't think he should be kicked off of it personally, and it seems a few others agree, but we are obviously in the minority in that thinking. You guys have your rules for the DD and in your eyes he doesn't meet them. The rule itself though, I think, is VERY open to interpretation, which is where it seems all the problems are coming from. Where do you draw the line for an "active" member? Does he/she have to make at least one "event" a year to be considered active? Do they have to have a certain number of posts per day/year to qualify? You see what I'm getting at here?

I understand where your coming from on all this but just because a person doesn't live and breathe this board or even it's events due to family obligations or whatever doesn't always make them less of a member. I don't pretend to know Scott's situation, but he might just have not been able to fit this stuff in this year. Anyway, this isn't my fight. I just thought I'd throw in a few cents.

Open to interpretation...that seems to fugg up alot of things. I see blue, he sees green. I see exactly what you are saying. That is why we try and make things clear. Noone is perfect and I believe everyone is trying.

Everything you mentioned are valid points. Hell, I have a lil one on the way myself. Will I be able to do what I do know? Probably not. (although I have seen a few members with their lil ones at my store) But one things is for sure.
I will definately bring my lil one and my family out to at least one SBZ event.... I already had my pregnant wife in the Orange Stang for the SBZ Fall cruise. The people I have met in here are like second family to me. I know that sounds corny to someone, but you know what, I dont care. This site is good. The people are good. The ones bitching and complaining, they dont know what the regulars know, Why? Because they arent apart of the site. If they would only come out (more than once) they eventually would see what Im talking about.

GTTurbo88
11-12-2006, 09:22 PM
Ive already asked once. Please remove me from the list and delete my account. Im done with this.

Badfbdy
11-12-2006, 09:57 PM
Ive already asked once. Please remove me from the list and delete my account. Im done with this.

:eek2: :eek:

orangedemon331
11-14-2006, 03:54 PM

You can log out just as easy as you logged in, or you could just participate more with the site and then all would be well but that is just my .02:bigthumb

93 notch
11-14-2006, 08:34 PM
93 notch

keep your mfing comments to your self if you have a problem with me confront me :flipoff: :(

91lxnos
11-15-2006, 07:36 AM
I LOVE THIS COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

93cobra
11-15-2006, 02:42 PM
why is everyone so worked up on this dirty dozen this year??? i think its a cool thing that vinny started for fun...but all the controversy, whining, yelling, etc...makes me not feel bad for only visiting the track a few times this year & only turning in the ticket from the first friday night i attended last spring "10.47" with a ridiculously horrible 60 ft (347 all motor no power adders stick car btw). i ran quicker 3 or 4 times in the summer & didn't even turn the tickets in. i then decided to slow the car down for a couple stick races shifting considerably earlier to save the motor & wait until I made some suspension corrections because it dosen't prove anything anyway. ITS ONLY FOR FUN!! IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT IF $$ WAS INVOLVED...

its also interesting that all the gripe last year was about people trailering their cars vs. driving them to the track. i know because i got heat for trailering mine. i went to tristate to watch that last blast of the year the other weekend when everyone was supposed to drive in from MD. I got there when the gates opened and it was obvious that many of the cars on the list were trailered that day...which is cool with me...but what was the point of all the arguing prior...

Rick93coupe
11-18-2006, 04:55 PM
There was a 10.55 by one member and a 10.56 by another down at edgewater today.

Oh, and did someone break down at tristate?

Timido
11-18-2006, 05:21 PM
post up FOOLS

kennebellcobra
11-18-2006, 05:39 PM
I seen 93 coupe(Frank) go 10.3 something. I ended up being able to go but did'nt have time to switch to race mode so I just drove it up and watched. I think popsfun needs a clutch.

Maximus
11-18-2006, 05:48 PM
:postpix:

TS was running today also?? Who broke??

bkstang95
11-18-2006, 06:11 PM
I guess i dont know where to post my times, but finally got to the track with some boost and went 10.800 @ 124.51 w/ a 1.540 60'.

chad393na
11-18-2006, 08:00 PM
:postpix:

TS was running today also?? Who broke??

No, this was edgewater.:D

Maximus
11-18-2006, 08:04 PM
No, this was edgewater.:D

Well?? Wheres the Pictures????:HYF: :D

Congrats to everyone that had personal bests today:bigthumb

ibstrokin
11-19-2006, 01:50 AM
Thanks,Chad and I both duked it out until the very end. Both our cars have too much gear( which we will both resolve over the winter) and we were hitting the rev limiter very early. Mine hit the limiter around 1k', I think Chads was about the same. next year should see signifacant improvements for both.

JASON408
11-20-2006, 07:14 AM
well i ran my best motor pass on sat of 10.18 at 131 and 93 coupe mad his first pass i a few years first hit off the trailer 10.24 at 131 on motor not bad at getting the rust off !(and some one was spining some tires off around in front of the shop and down the street in some twin turbo cheve.... we will save that story for latter ..... )

91lxnos
11-21-2006, 12:31 PM
88LXnos - Join Date: 12-04-2004
PostsTotal Posts: 63 (0.09 posts per day)

Also happens to be on the SBDD list

Yep, model poster here, Better start bitching Beefcake....

First of all Paul, It aint cool to throw someone into your level I do go to events and I do wrench on and help alot of members of the DD/stangbangerz
AND YES MY CAR IS BROKE but you dont see me biching to get my post count up it is what it is!!!!! but I think partisipating in person goes a long way
not just the number of posts I pit up. So just fix your car and come out next year and let it talk for you, Becuse I know Scott's will!!!!!! and So will mine.

Metcalf Racing
11-27-2006, 03:04 PM
If you beat a car on the street that is a member on the DD does that mean you can take it's place on the list???? J/k LOL....:D :lol: :angel:

91lxnos
11-27-2006, 03:37 PM
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM this could get good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Metcalf Racing
11-27-2006, 03:43 PM
LOL.... Nah

chad393na
11-27-2006, 11:15 PM
If you beat a car on the street that is a member on the DD does that mean you can take it's place on the list???? J/k LOL....:D :lol: :angel:

Wow that's some funny stuff now:rolleyes:

YouGotJunk
11-27-2006, 11:35 PM
ah were just messing with ya Chad..I'm sure if it turned out the other way that i'd be hearing all kinds of stuff too...Hell mark busted out laughing at us when we said we'd race ya...noone wants to make anyone mad or get bent out of shape...it's all in fun..Thanks for the race..it's hard to find a good one anymore

vinny5oh
11-28-2006, 05:15 AM
ah were just messing with ya Chad.....noone wants to make anyone mad or get bent out of shape...it's all in fun..Just remember that if it's only fun for you, it's isn't fun.

Metcalf Racing
11-29-2006, 12:17 AM
This isn't what you think Vinny. I met Chad in Germantown about 8yrs ago and we were supposed to race. We went to go do so and we got separated so chad snapped off a buddie of mine instead. We have never raced on the street ever!! I don't think we've raced at the track ever either.
We had a very close race that probably would have just been dropped at that but we couldn't just have our underdog victory. I was accused of running a short 1/4. It was little short but it was do to some craziness. I think he lifted he thinks I lifted. All in all it was fun. And you know win or lose we have jokes.

chad393na
11-29-2006, 04:35 AM

Metcalf Racing
12-12-2006, 04:13 PM
LOL....What are you doing Vinny??? Your being no fun..LOL...

Well since the DD is done go ahead and put me at the top of the new list DD 07

vinny5oh
12-12-2006, 04:45 PM
LOL....What are you doing Vinny??? Your being no fun..LOL...

Well since the DD is done go ahead and put me at the top of the new list DD 07Now who's being funny? :lol:
Just like it says in the opening post....."Don't sing it, just bring it."

And on that note.....here's a question to ponder over the winter.....
"What's the DD '07 list gonna look like?"
My guess, I'd say the first 6 spots will be nines or under. :eek:

Meeting Notes from 12/9
And as far as the meeting went, a few things were tossed around, nothing drastic. It seems like the "active member" issue is going to more or less be a judgement call although I still think some "guidelines" or some sort of breakdown should be in place so we have something to go back on. I'm not meaning 500 posts before you can place on the list. I'd rather see people hanging out at our events because to me that is being more active than sitting at a computer. Schedules can be crazy at times tho and I understand that so perhaps a minimum post count or post count per year would come in handy. All this is for is to keep it local and keep it for OUR MEMBERS. Anybody can register on a website, post a number and be gone. That's not what we're looking for. If people are going to participate in the "Dirty Dozen" they should participate in SBZ, be it events or gatherings or just posting. Once again, an issue has been brought up that shouldn't really need defined but to keep it fair, we'll define it. Definitely. :)

The rules for next year are probably not going to change. We don't want a bunch of rules to cloud up the intent of this list. The things I do expect to change (as mentioned by 91lxnos, the former 88lxnos) is we may expand the 12 to 24. The top 12 will be our DD but the next 12 will be like a big "reserve" list in case somebody breaks. Those people are going to be the ones that have a say in how the list evolves. "If you can't run fast enough to make the list, you don't need to worry about what the rules are" seemed to be the general concensus.

Street tires vs slicks - don't care. Put DOT's on to drive it on the street and slicks and skinnies on at the track. If you got 'em, use. If you don't have any, don't cry about it.

trailering cars - don't care. If I'm going to drive an hour to get to the track, you bet your ass I want my trailer there if something does break. The car should still be seen on the street. If nobody ever sees the car on the street, it shows up to the track everytime on the trailer, then it's probably not a street car. It doesn't have to be a daily driver. It doesn't have to have A/C and cruise control. It does need to have tags and insurance and be seen on the street tho. (preferably at some SBZ gatherings :D )

Ehhh, that's pretty much that.

Let me ask you all this......
If the "Dirty Dozen" is just for fun and sticker at the end of it all, why has it attracted so much attention? Why has it been debated so much? Why do some people look to making the dozen as a goal? Why did two other websites copy us? :lol:

I'm not sure myself but it's friggen cool ain't it!!!! :rockon:

Metcalf Racing
12-12-2006, 04:57 PM
Now who's being funny? :lol:
Just like it says in the opening post....."Don't sing it, just bring it."

And on that note.....here's a question to ponder over the winter.....
"What's the DD '07 list gonna look like?"
My guess, I'd say the first 6 spots will be nines or under. :eek:

Meeting Notes from 12/9
And as far as the meeting went, a few things were tossed around, nothing drastic. It seems like the "active member" issue is going to more or less be a judgement call although I still think some "guidelines" or some sort of breakdown should be in place so we have something to go back on. I'm not meaning 500 posts before you can place on the list. I'd rather see people hanging out at our events because to me that is being more active than sitting at a computer. Schedules can be crazy at times tho and I understand that so perhaps a minimum post count or post count per year would come in handy. All this is for is to keep it local and keep it for OUR MEMBERS. Anybody can register on a website, post a number and be gone. That's not what we're looking for. If people are going to participate in the "Dirty Dozen" they should participate in SBZ, be it events or gatherings or just posting. Once again, an issue has been brought up that shouldn't really need defined but to keep it fair, we'll define it. Definitely. :)

The rules for next year are probably not going to change. We don't want a bunch of rules to cloud up the intent of this list. The things I do expect to change (as mentioned by 91lxnos, the former 88lxnos) is we may expand the 12 to 24. The top 12 will be our DD but the next 12 will be like a big "reserve" list in case somebody breaks. Those people are going to be the ones that have a say in how the list evolves. "If you can't run fast enough to make the list, you don't need to worry about what the rules are" seemed to be the general concensus.

Street tires vs slicks - don't care. Put DOT's on to drive it on the street and slicks and skinnies on at the track. If you got 'em, use. If you don't have any, don't cry about it.

trailering cars - don't care. If I'm going to drive an hour to get to the track, you bet your ass I want my trailer there if something does break. The car should still be seen on the street. If nobody ever sees the car on the street, it shows up to the track everytime on the trailer, then it's probably not a street car. It doesn't have to be a daily driver. It doesn't have to have A/C and cruise control. It does need to have tags and insurance and be seen on the street tho. (preferably at some SBZ gatherings :D )

Ehhh, that's pretty much that.

Let me ask you all this......
If the "Dirty Dozen" is just for fun and sticker at the end of it all, why has it attracted so much attention? Why has it been debated so much? Why do some people look to making the dozen as a goal? Why did two other websites copy us? :lol:
I'm not sure myself but it's friggen cool ain't it!!!! :rockon:http://extremestreetcars.com/forums/images/smilies/jerkit.gif

vinny5oh
12-12-2006, 04:59 PM
face it, I'm your hero and you want to be me. :tongue2:

:lol: J/K buddy.

Metcalf Racing
12-12-2006, 05:04 PM
LOL...

5.0calypso93lx
12-12-2006, 05:11 PM
http://extremestreetcars.com/forums/images/smilies/jerkit.gif

Truth hurts!

I think its caused so much ruckus is because everyone is do damn competitive. I mean hell, several of the spots on the DD were within hundredths of each other!